chapter 19

Diamonds jaw dropped straight down!She wanted to just go over there, and slam silvers face on a brick!"Come on Amethyst!"Diamond grabbed her wrist and started to stomp away."You are to good for him anyway!"Amethyst just stared back at the two, eyes watering."buuut...."She trailed off"No buts!"Diamond diamond tightly spoke." Silver has no explanation for this!"

---------------------------------------------

Sapphire and Ruby showed up around and hour after the inncedent .Sapphire new about what happened, Diamond had told her.So Sapphire asked Amethyst to go swim with her Lantern and her."Sure!"Amethyst got up as enthusiastically as she could.Diamond smiled at this.She rolled on her stomach, and dozed.

Something nudged her side a few minutes later, Garadose!Diamond sat up."What do you need?" she asked with a smile.Garadose pointed his head at the ocean, with soft eyes."i see!"Diamond sighed.Garadose wanted to be free, in the ocean. Diamond hugged Garadose tight."Be safe!"She told him.Garadose then plunged into the ocean with a splash. Diamond felt sad. he is where he wants to be! She thought.

---------------------------------------------

"All aboard!"A man's deep voice yelled.Diamond bumped passed Silver forcefully. Silver had gone from a friend to an enemy! Amethyst's Archinine had survived, but he is blind in his right eye. Amethyst still felt joy, Archinine would just have to get used to battling without two eyes.Sapphire was going on the journey with them for a while!Diamond and Amethyst where exited about that!Sadly, Ruby is tagging along as well. Clump nugget! Diamond thought. the group checked into a huge seven bed cabin on the lower deck.It was around three p.m. so Diamond went down to the Pokemon hall where trainers showcased their pokemon! Diamond saw a lot of water types! But what would she expect if she was on a ship at sea!"Suicune is up for grabs!" a man called to the crowd. Diamond emediatly looked at the reagle creature standing before her!"I will take it!" she blurted out unexpectedly."YAY" the man clapped his hands together, and motioned Diamond to come onto the platform. Diamond didnt realized that she was pushing everyone out of the way to get to Suicune! She stroked Suicune's side gently.It was beautiful!" We will be the best of friends!" diamond Whispered into her ear. Suicune lit up, and nudged Diamond with its cold nose.