chapter 13

The group went to the beach one last time, before cruising back!Diamond just lye one her beach blanket sobbing.She put on her sunglasses, so no one could see her red eyes. Glaceon sat next to her, resting her chin on Diamonds back.She felt a hand shake her body, and Glaceon picked up her head.Diamond slowly tooled over, and took off her sunglasses.It was Lyra!"How are you feeling!"she asked,unusually polite.Diamond just put o a confused face."Look i'm sorry I have been mean.i hope you will forgive me!"She sighed."of course i will!"diamond smiled a bit.Then she just sniffled, and turned back on to her stomach to cry.

---------------------------------------------

"Diamond is telling the truth!" Amethyst tried to convince Gold.Diamond was still crying on her stomach, overhearing Amethyst and Gold."It was just a show!"Gold protested."She doesn't lye, and do you see how upset she is!"Amethyst replied.Gold sighed."Oohhhh....your right!"he broke his grudge."I know!"Amethyst batted her eyes and curled her hair.Diamond rolled her eyes.She could hear Gold's footsteps in the sand.He nudged her.Diamond, not even budging, told Glaceon to use Ice Fang."WAIT!!"gold screamed.Glaceon stopped the move, and Diamond sat up, with a start."I am so sorry Diamond, please forgive me!"Daimond smiled, and kissed him.But the romance didn't last long!Harper was trying to kiss Silver!"DRAGON RAGE!"Amethyst screamed from above.It burned Harpers face a bit!Silver Chuckled, and Amethyst had a 'what now' face on !Harper was about to blow, when a rumbling sound came from the sky!A plane that said in bright red letters 'TEAM MAGMA'!wveryone got big eyes!Suddenly a Moltres came from behind the plane, down to Salemance and Amethyst.Amethyst screamed when she saw it was the same man that had whipped Aggron and Salemance!Diamond could tell who it was!She quickly grabbed Aggron in his pokeball and Amethyst's Archinine for help, and let out Dragonite so her and Blaziken could ride to the sky, were the action was happening!The Moltres swooped Dow and took Amethyst!Salemance used dragon rage on the top of it, so it wouldn't hurt Amethyst.When Dragonite ,Diamond and Blaziken flew into the scene, she demanded Blaziken to use Double kick!But she realized it was impossible to battle with him, because they were in the air! Diamond was going to have to rely on Dragonite!"THUNDER PUNCH!"Diamond demanded Dragonite.Dragonite flew up to moltres, gathering static electricity in his fist as he went.It unbalanced Moltres a bit, but not enough to stop it From taking Diamond in its other foot!Diamond held her breath!The excruciating pain of Molres' talons digging into her shoulder was inbareable!Diamond could feel fresh blood trickling down her arm, She got light headed from it, and passed out.

---------------------------------------------

Diamond woke up in a dungeon next to Amethyst, who was also just waking up.they looked at each other with dazed eyes."we're are the Pokémon?"Diamond mumbled the question."don't know." Amethyst asked, to woozy to care."I grabbed your Archinine and my Aggron in their pokéballs."Diamond mumbled some more."good." Amethyst let out what sounded like a sigh of relief."eeeeaaaaahhhh!"Diamond and Amethyst quickly picked their heads up, and ra to the dungeon bars!it was Amethysts Archinine yowling in pain!They both started screaming for them to stop hurting them!Diamond felt warm tears running down!She started sobbing her calls!Finally the crying stopped, two team Magma people,with bloody whips in their hands approached them.Diamond dropped down to her knees sobbing HARD!"what did you do to them!"she yelled as loud as she could while crying."here is the deal!"a short brown haired young man told the two."you people will work for team magma, and every time you disobey we give each of your Pokémon ten whips each, we have already started them of with a good five!"NEVER!"Amethyst protested."maybe this will change your mind!"the older man smirked."if you don't join team Magma, your Pokémon will be put to death!And you can bet on it.