Chapter 35

When the crew got back, Everyone went to bed accept Diamond and Dragonite. She hopped on his squishy back, and he flew out the door. It was pitch black.

"How will we find him out here?" Diamond questioned herself. She pulled out her bright flashlight, but it didn't help much.

"This will have to do, we must try!"

Dragonite had a determined look on his face, and they darted off.

"You better be ready if we run into that thing that took him! That's why I took you! I trust you." She said painfully.

Dragonite grunted, and flew even faster, Diamond could almost see his adrenaline pumping inside of him.

They circled the whole town, plus the outskirts. They went all the way to the rim.

"We better get back before the sun rises. I want to train you guys a bit!"

Dragonite drooped and slowly turned To go back.

Whoosh.

Diamond and Dragonite were pounded with excruciating heat.

"Blaze!"

She heard over The roar of the fire.

"Blaziken!" She called to him. She could see him standing right in front of the tree. His body looked tough and ready for anything, jut like he always is. But the glisten in his eyes told Diamond that he was rejoicing.

Dragonite swept him up, to where he was right behind Diamond. She held his hand behind her, and made a sigh of relief. Blaziken was back, Though Diamond still had The same outlook.

---------------------------------------------

Though the weird part was..... Diamond thought to herself. Blaziken didn't have a scratch on him!

It was the next morning and everyone was finally packing up to go to the next town!

"Lava Ridge!" Harper squealed.

"I visited when I was a kid!"

"Oh so it wasn't that long ago right?" Diamond smirked as she zipped her backpack up.

"I heard they have an amusement park there called 'the lava ridge town castform park!" Amethyst smiled. Diamond saw behind Amethyst's head that Green was creeping up behind her with a blindfold.

oh yeah! February 28th! That Amethyst's birthday!

Diamond forgot that she had her gift packed up ready to give to her. Green quickly covered Amethyst's eyes with the piece of cloth.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone screamed. Accept.. you know..... Copper.

All of the Pokémon were playing and rejoicing about Blaziken's arrival.

Typhloshion and Blaziken wrestled around the room playfully. Nothing has changed. Still fighting about who is the best fire starter!

"Lets role!" Red smiled, and swept Amethyst of her feet, carrying her out the door.

---------------------------------------------

It was warmer than usual as they trekked to the next town.

"Are we there yet?" Amethyst wiggled restlessly.

"Stop wiggling!" Red said fiercely.

"Meeoow." Diamond got big eyes at Red.

"Please Diamond! I should be saying that to you since you have so many cat pokemon puns up your sleeve!" He joked.

"You've got to be Kitten me!" Everyone cracked up!

"Why are we talking about this? Everyone knows I have the best fish puns! And they're Bata than yours!" Amethyst squealed.

everyone stopped to laugh even harder it sounded like they were dying.

"I guess both of our puns are un-purr-leivable. But yours are just a big catastrophe!" Diamond snapped her fingers, and soon enough they had arrived.

They rushed into the pokemon center and checked in.

"Sorry, but because of tourist attractions, there is only 1 two person room! guess a lot of you will have to sleep on the floor!" Nurse Joy said.

Everyone let out a big UGGGGG!

"Chill out!" Gold rolled his eyes.

"lets forget about it and head to Amethyst's surprise!"

They set their bags down, and rushed out the glass door.