Chapter 2

You wake up in a hospital bed and you freaked out and held your head remembering what happened yesterday. You scream as the memories rush through your head painfully. You hear someone walk in the room but you can't see who because your eyes are closed. "Are you okay?!" Says a female voice. I open my eyes once the pain was gone and saw a nurse at the side of my bed. "Y-Yeah my head just hurt a little" You say rubbing your head. She smiles and says *Oh okay well you better get some sleep then. Bye!" She left the room. "Who brought me here?" You thought. You shrugged it off and went to sleep but you didn't know that this is where the real nightmares begin. ( DUN DUN DUNNN)

-In Dream-

You awoke in a familiar room. You looked around and saw cameras and 2 doorways. "Why does this look so familiar?" You thought brushing your H/C hair from you face. You looked at the cameras and saw animatronics. You shrieked after feeling a hand on your shoulder. You got up and did karate moves "Do not attack! I know karate!" You say trying to scare the person that touched you. You heard a chuckle. You look up to be greeted by... MARKIPLIER?! He had an evil grin on his face.. "Hello beautiful" He says in his deep voice. Your jaw dropped when you realised where you were and who you were with. You were in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria with MARKIPLIER! The king of Fnaf! You suddenly hear a noise outside one of the doors. You peeked through the doorway walking out. Then you suddenly heard a noise next to you. You realized Mark had locked you out. You banged on the door but he would just stare at you with the same evil grin. You looked confused then you realized something. This. Means. WAR! You rush through the pizzeria to the other door but it was also locked. You banged on the door "LET ME IN YOU SICKO!" You scream. He just chuckles "In your dreams little girl" He said with a grin. You twitched when he said little girl. You looked at him with a frustrated face. You stormed off while trying to think how to stop these animatronics. It can't be that hard can it? You looked around and shrieked seeing none of the animatrics on stage anymore but Foxy was still in his cove. You sighed. Foxy is the one you need to keep an eye on. You rushed to the doors and trying to push them open but failed. You turn to see Foxy charging at you. "Maybe he could crash in those doors and make them open?" I thought. I waited for the right moment to move and Foxy slammed in the doors and open them you than ran outside.

-End Of Dream-

You woke up in the hospital bed and your arm hurt. You looked at it and noticed a scratch. Foxy did scratch you a little in the dream. WAIT WHAT? HOW CAN THIS BE HAPPENING? WHAT THAT REALITY? I thought to myself. I than noticed a nurse next to me but she was asleep. I nudged her and she woke up. "I'm up!" She screams but then noticed it was me that nudged her. "Oh your finally awake!" She screams. I looked confused. "Uh.. How much time was I asleep?" I asked with a slight bit of confusion in my voice. "3 days" She says looking at a board and righting stuff down. WHAT? 3 DAYS?

~ DUN DUN DUN!! THATS THE END I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! LEAVE A YOUTUBER IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN PUT THEM IN!!! BAII LOVE CHUU!!! ~