Chapter 7

Previously...

You woke up happy that you were at the same spot you collapsed. You got up but felt something on your hands. You look at them and saw blood. Your eyes searched around the room for what the blood came from and then you saw...

Presently!

You.. you saw... A girl with blond hair that was now soaked in blood. You went closer and closer until you were right next to her. You saw that you had ripped her heart out. You put your hand over your mouth when you realized it was... KANA?! I TOLD HER NOT TO COME HERE! IT WAS DANGEROUS! I TOLD HER I COULD KILL HER! OR... OH NO I FORGOT! OH CRAP! I AM SO SORRY KANA! I thought to myself and tears starting to pour down my face like a waterfall. Then I noticed... THAT ISN'T KANA! SHE IS DRESSED IN A NURSE OUTFIT! ITS JUST A NURSE! YES!!!!! WAIT! NOT YES, BUT YES BECAUSE KANA IS STILL ALIVE!! HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS!? KANA HAS A TURQUOISE AND PINK STREAK IN HER HAIR AND SHE DOESNT! HAA!!!! Wait... Am I happy that I killed? Now that I think about it... It was kind of fun to see... WAIT DON'T THINK THAT! IT WAS THE DEMON TALKING!! UGH!! I HATE YOU DEMON!!! Wait... Why isn't he talking? And why haven't I fainted yet? Is it finished! Yes!!! suddenly I felt dizzy and fainted... NO!!!! 

-IN THE NIGHTMARE UGHH!-

You awoke being watched by two people... They were both brittish.. (You know who i'm talking 'bout?) They both had black hair. One had blue eyes and he other one had chocolate brown eyes. They both noticed that I had woken up and stopped staring. (NOT LIKE THAT OKAY?) "Uh... Hello?" I said confused at why they were staring at me in the beginning. " Oh hello there~" The one with brown hair said. "Hello~" The other one said. "Uhh. hey... Why were you both staring at me..?" I ask confused and kind of shaky. " Well beautiful~" "We were just staring and your beauty~" They said. You were kind of creeped out... You tried sitting up but noticed you were in a basement... STRAPPED ON A TABLE?! "What are you going to do to me?!" I asked scared and I had tears threatening to slip out my eyes. "Well let us introduce ourselves first~" He said and looked at his friend. "I am Phil and this is Dan!~" He said... Wait... THE Dan and Phil?! "Wait wait wait... You two are Danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil? I AM SUCH A HUGE FAN!!" I said squealing like a school girl. "Oh a fan are we now~" Dan said snapping me back to the normal, non fangirling, creepy world... "Oh uh... Yeah... I guess you could say that? OH! I have one question.. Is Phan real? (Dan x Phil) " I ask and smirk.I see them starting to get red... Is it blushing or anger? I think its anger. "PHAN IS NOT REAL!" Phil says slapping me across the face. I yelp in pain of my burning cheek. "Phil!" Dan says angrily. "That's not how you do it..." He says smirking then looking at me. He takes out a knife and is about to cut me until I noticed than they haven't tied my legs. Heh, they're so dumb. I then hit Phil in the head with my knee and then Phil crashed onto Dan, dropping the knife onto my arm. Luckily, it didn't go into my skin because he dropped the knife the other way so the blade was upwards. I quickly grabbed the knife with my hand and turned it around to face the strap on my arm and started cutting. I noticed that Dan was screaming at Phil so he was distracted. I cut the strap but by accident, I cut myself in the process. I cut the other strap from my other arm. I got up and ran up the stairs, hearing footsteps after me. When I was upstairs, I closed the door and noticed a stick next to the door. I jammed the door with it and then they banged on the door. "Let us out you b*tch!" One screams. I run until I saw a butcher knife?! If I didn't run away who knows what would've happened... I took it and ran to the door only to notice that it was open?! What?! I then hear slight footsteps behind me and I fling the butcher knife in the air while turning around. I then notice that I cut off the head of... Dan? Of course... He was the leader of this... Thing... I then see Phil running at me and then I slice his head. Then I looked at the mirror next to me... I was horrified... I saw a.. girl... It didn't look like me! She had black hair and... One red eye and one white?! Literally white! But she looked possessed.. Is that the demon inside of my head... She looks evil! It has to be it! It can't be me can it?....

~ I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! I AM SORRY I DIDN'T POST YESTERDAY... I FEEL BAD FOR NOT POSTING YESTERDAY ITS JUST THAT THINGS HAVE BEEN HECTIC IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW... BUT I FINALLY POSTED! HOPE YOU ENJOYED! SEEYA! ♥ ~