Chapter 11

You got up with Willow and started looking around. "Where are we?" She asked. "This is Kana's house." I say kind of mad at the souvenir of Kana... "Who's Kana?" She asked confused. "Oh its true you don't know her... She was the one that I trusted but soon didn't. She is the one I have a Jar with her heart with!" I say the last part smiling. "And now I will start a collection!" I add. She looks at me confused and then she remembered what happened. "Now, are we going or nah?" She asks. I giggle at how she said it. "Yeah but where?" I ask slightly confused. "Hmm... Lets see... Maybe your house? Duh!" She says and saying 'Duh' in an obvious voice. "W-What?! Why my house?!" "Well I don't have one!" She says punching me playfully in the shoulder which made me laugh. "Fine.. Lets go..." I say walking slowly not wanting to go home... Too many bad memories... After about 5 minutes of me walking slow, we finally made it. We entered and suprisingly I didn't smell the smell of rotting corpse. Why? Is my dad's body not there? I ran upstairs to my dads room and saw that his body dissapeared?! I then shrieked without noticing. I then heard footsteps behind me but I was just focused on my dads bed. "What happened?! Y/N?!! Whats wrong?!!" She asks coming into the room. I didn't respond. She looked were I was looking and slowly walked to it. She saw the blood on the bed. "What? You never say blood before?" She asks me. "I-I-I h-h-h-have b-b-but my d-dads b-b-body was here!!" I say looking around. "And it just dissapeared like 'Pouf!'" I said confused. She started laughing at was I said and I just pouted. It was silent for a couple of minutes. Awkward..! "So we gonna go kill or nah?" She said breaking the silence. "Yes! And I have the perfect idea! My singing could maybe attract boys? I dunno. It was just an idea..." "YES! YOU HAVE A PERFECT VOICE WHEN YOU SING!" She said. "Uhhm... How do you know what I sound like when I sing?" I asked confused and she just giggled. "I lived in your head! Duh! You sang randomly and I was awake at that time and it. Was. BEAUTIFUL!!" She says jumping around. I was kind of embarrassed and flattered. "Uh thank... You?" I say and chuckle slightly after. "Come on! Lets go and kill!!!" She says grabbing my arm and pulling me.

~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY... DARKIPLIER!~

Willow was dragging me and we found the perfect place! The skate park! Yes! I then started to sing.

Come little children
I'll take thee away
Into a land of enchantment

Come little children
The time's come to play
Here in my garden of shadows

Follow, sweet children
I'll show thee the way
Through all the pain and the sorrows
Weep not poor children
For life is this way
Murdering beauty and passions

Hush now, dear children
It must be this way
To weary of life and deceptions
Rest now, my children
For soon we'll away
Into the calm and the quiet

Come little children
I'll take thee away
Into a land of enchantment
Come little children
The time's come to play
Here in my garden of shadows

When I finished? I noticed that all of the kids were now in front of us. Lets see if they will follow. I continued to sing and lead them to an abandoned house deep in the forest. I told them to go one by one in the thing and Willow killed them. One of them stood out. It looked like... Markiplier?! Hmm... Do I want to kill him? Yes! I could have his heart as a trophy! I can just imagine 'Y/N the singing killer captures hearts as trophys' OOH! I wanna be popular like that! I told him to stay and I went inside. "Hey Willow?" "Yeh?" She said still focusing on cutting a kids heart out and putting it in a jar. "We have a YouTuber outside! Wanna kill him together?" "Yush!!!" "Be careful... Don't get fooled by his looks. He is devishly handsome!" I say winking. She rolled her eyes and waited. I walked back outside to were Markiplier was. "Hey handsome, you can come in now!" I say smiling and walk inside, him following behind me. Right when he entered, I locked the door behind him. I'm sure that hes strong and Willow told me that when he starts to be attacked, he wont be in the trance anymore. I started to sing to try and keep him in the trance.

Everybody's got their problems
Everybody says the same thing to you
It's just a matter how you solve them
And knowing how to change the things you've been through

I feel I've come to realize
How fast life can be compromised
Step back to see what's going on
I can't believe this happened to you
This happened to you

It's just a problem that I'm faced with am I
Not the only one who hates to stand by
Complications that are first in this line
With all these pictures running through my mind

Knowing endless consequences
I feel so useless in this
Can't back, stand back, can't ask
For me I can't believe

Part of me, won't agree
Cause I don't know if it's for sure
Suddenly, suddenly
I don't feel so insecure

Part of me, won't agree
Cause I don't know if it's for sure
Suddenly, suddenly
I don't feel so insecure
Anymore

Everybody's got their problems
Everybody says the same thing to you
It's just a matter how you solve them
But what else are we supposed to do

Part of me, won't agree
Cause I don't know if it's for sure
Suddenly, suddenly
I don't feel so insecure

Part of me, won't agree
Cause I don't know if it's for sure
Suddenly, suddenly
I don't feel so insecure
Anymore

[Repeat: x2]
Why do things that matter the most
Never end up being what we chose
Now that I find no way so bad
I don't think I knew what I had  

~ TIME SKIP AFTER THE MURDEROUS THING~

Its done. We killed him... He fought back alot but when I sang he calmed down. Before he died he said a few words while looking at me. "I... Dreamed.... Of..... You..." He said looking right in my eyes. "You... Are.... Beautiful...." He said slowly closing his eyes. "I.. I'm sorry Mark." WAIT WHAT?! IM FEELING BAD?! HUH?! NAH!! NIGGUH NAH! WHY DO I FEEL BAD?! IS IT BECAUSE HE WAS MY IDOL?

~ I WAS SICK FROM SCHOOL TODAY SO I DECIDED TO WRITE ! SEEYA!♥ ~