Chapter 1

*Blu*

"Yippee, I can't wait my 16th birthdays tomorrow," screeches Blu. 

"I can wait," says Mike his older brother in a dejected voice. He wouldn't admit this to his brother but the idea of his brother finding his mate and potentially leaving home is really awful to think about. He knows it is an inevitability but it still makes him sad.

Blu puffs out his cheeks "you're so rude Mikey," he mumbles. Blu hears him chuckling as he stomps away. Geez, Blu couldn't believe how his brother could be sometimes.

He throws himself back on his bed and smiles knowing he'd forgive his brother in a few hours. 

It's always been like this since he could remember, Him and Mike would disagree over anything big or small then a little later they were sitting together watching a movie laughing, not even knowing what they had argued about in the first place. Blu will always forgive his brother because there is nothing he could say or do that will make Blu love Mike any less. 

Mike hasn't found his mate yet even though he's already 20 and Blu figured that's why he doesn't want to talk about Blu finding his mate. Blu tends to forget about that and end up talking about finding his mate anyways... a lot. Not that he does it on purpose of course its just that finding a mate is supposed to be the happiest moment in any wolfs life so how could he not want to talk about it to someone. Besides it's not like he has any friends. 

Blu tries his hardest to be as nice to everyone as he possibly can yet no one really likes him. Yeah girls and some guys try to get close to him for his brother since he is next in like for the alpha role, but no one wants to get to know Blu just for Blu. Which is why He really wants to find his mate more than anything because his mate will accept him more than his brother or father ever could. His mate is the other half of his soul his one true love, the person he will treasure above all else, someone who will love Blu for all of eternity.    

Well thinks Blu I really shouldn't get lost in such serious thoughts it isn't like me. "ooh I know i'll head to the mall. I need an outfit for my birthday party tomorrow anyway," he says to himself sitting up.

*Mall*

"Hey Mikey lets go there next okay?" Asks Blu smiling. Though on the inside he was definitely smirking. Forgiveness comes easy when you have an adorable 4'11 brother.

"Yeah, sure, what ever," He replied for probably the 100th time. Mike couldn't believe he got suckered into this, but how could he say no to Blu when he looks on the verge of tears. He's so cute and tiny... I hate how he uses that to his advantage. 

As his name implies he has big bright light blue eyes and soft hair the color of melted chocolate; he also had this innocent boyish face that makes you want to cover his ears when he's in public. 

"Hey Mikey," says Blu drawing him out of his thoughts "what about this shirt for the party?" he asks holding up a tank top that says Marauders Map with a picture of a castle or something Mike really didn't get it but he assumed it was one of those nerd references he never got. "It's Harry Potter," says Blu elaborating probably know he didn't understand. 

"Umm yeah cool..." says Mike scratching his head.

"You still haven't read Harry Potter. I let you the books months ago!" says Blu annoyed.

"They're long okay!" shouts Mike.

"What about the movies?"

"Those are long too," seriously thinks Mike they're like over 3 hours. He really doesn't have time for them.

"Oh well, what, ever," copies Blu "I'll wear this shirt with my black leather jacket, and some black jeans to the party, and if i'm lucky my mate will at least  understand."

Since it is spring break I'll update a whole bunch, so just you wait.

See you soon.

Love... Me!!!