Chapter 6

-Blu-
Blu was so excited he couldn't stop himself from moving and checking his hair every minute. However he was also just a little bit scared, but like his dad said thats okay everyone is afraid. Which was capable of calming Blu down and making him even more terrified.
"Bro, just chill out because I swear if you touch your hair again I'm cutting it all off," says Mike irritated.
Since the party was still getting set up Mike was sent to stall Blu which basically meant holding him hostage in his room until around 7 o'clock at night.
Keeping Blu in the room was surprisingly hard, considering how. Small he is.
"I'm sorry Mikey I can't help it. I'm so scared so many things can go horribly wrong tonight... "He states nervously wringing his hands.
Truthfully Blu was more worried about rejection than not meeting his mate at all. At least if he doesn't meet his mate now there's always next time, but if he gets rejected that's it. Just thinking about it was making Blu's eyes water.
"NO! Not again, no more crying you did that at three o'clock for an hour. I can't take it anymore. " Says poor Mike with his face in his hands.
"B-but what if... If... HE DOESN'T LIKE HARRY POTTER, AAAAAH. " Screams Blu as he begins to break down into sobbs.
Before Mike could respond and tell him how ridiculous that reasoning is the door opens and his mother Luna Jane enters as elegant as ever in her dark blue silk dress.
"Now, now that's enough crying sweetie you don't want your eyes all red and puffy when you meet your mate tonight do you? " she asks softly.
Blu softly shakes his head as he forces himself to stop crying.
"I take it the party has started? " questioned Mike.
"Yep, and we are ready for our birthday boy. "
Blu takes a deep breath and nods as he heads out the door, after taking a quick glance at his mirror of course. Hair is good, Harry Potter shirt is great of course as well as his leather jacket,  and finally his awesome sparkly shoes are amazing as always.
Let's do this
-Blake-
It's just one party, just one party, Blake repeats to himself continuously he really didn't want to be here but at the same time there was this small part of him that was eager to go.
He'd feel better if this was just a small party, but no Alpha Nick spared no expense when it came to his youngest son. Speaking of which Blake was very curious about the son he'd meet the oldest Michael at some Alpha place but Nick rarely talks about the other from what he's heard. People thought Nick just didn't like him but even Blake can tell from just being there today that the Alpha loves both his sons very much.
"Yo dude, you ready yet? "Questions Blake stepping into his room uninvited again. Blake glances at him and sighs he couldn't help but feel like even with Daniel wearing that ridiculous shirt he'll still standout less then himself.
"Yeah,  I've been ready for hours. Now that you're ready we cam go out side to the party, " says Blake calmly but in reality he felt nauseous.
"And you wonder why people think you're all tough and scary... And a freak" says Daniel lightly glancing down at his black shirt.
"'Straight outta Hogwarts' its a Harry Potter reference you'd understand if you didn't have the attention span of a squirrel and actually watched the movies or read the books" responds Blake getting annoyed.

-outside at the party,  Blake-Jeez, there were a lot of people they were outside and Blake was starting to feel claustrophobic because of all the stares he was getting

Jeez, there were a lot of people they were outside and Blake was starting to feel claustrophobic because of all the stares he was getting.
"Chill they're just staring at my good looks, " mutters Daniel at an attempt to make him feel better. It worked... A little at least.
"Or maybe its your horrid taste in clothes, " responds Blake. He takes another look around before deciding to leave the massive backyard and head into the Forest "I'm going for a walk ill be back. "

-Blu-Hear goes nothing he thinks to himself as he goes outside

-Blu-
Hear goes nothing he thinks to himself as he goes outside. Immediately Blu hears lots of applause as he steps out and a few birthday wishes.
As he begins socializing with a few people he doesn't know which isn't a surprise since he doesn't know any of these werewolves but he can certainly tell there are a lot of Alphas.
"Blu-"
He startles at his name and turns around to find his father dressed in a nice button down dark grey shirt and jeans.
"Go look for your mate,  and don't worry me and your mother will occupy the guests. We are the hosts of the party after all, " he says with a smile.
Blu nods and rushes off, sniffing his way through the crowd.
After about ten minutes of searching Blu was thinking of giving up.
"Hello" says a upbeat voice from behind him.
The turns and... Orange. A really orange shirt with a stupid science pun. Attached to the shirt was a face with a head of red hair and dark brown eyes. Blu chuckles which makes the red head smirk.
"Don't think I've ever gotten laughed at so. Rudely before, " says the guy.
"Oh,  I'm so sorry, I wasn't laughing at you... Well I was but, I was laughing a your hair, FUDGE I MEAN... Your shirt it's really funny?" Blu ends really confused and flustered.
The dude chuckles and places his hand on the kids arm "chill,  I was joking. I know my hair really doesn't go with this shirt but in my defense it was for a good cause".
"Oh alright... Had anyone ever told you that you look like Ron Weasley? " questions Blu.
Which of course makes the guy laugh again "only by one person, and to tell you the truth I still don't get the reference, butt we'll discuss it later right now I'm gonna go get some cake" and with that he was gone.
Blu's smile slowly begins to fade as he he begins walking through the Forest still with no mate. As he stumbles into the nearby clearing he can't help but wonder if he'll ever find his mate.
As Blu was wondering that an Alpha nearby was wondering when the party would be over so he could go home and sleep.
-Blake-
As he walks through the forest in Alpha Nick's territory he can't help bit wonder it he should head back just to say a quick hi to Alpha Nick.
While he's heading back to the area a faint but sweet scent of strawberries hits his nose and he can't help but be lured in that direction. Since when have strawberries smelt so amazing and why would I smell them out here away from the party.
As Blake pushed through some shrubs all of his current thoughts seem to vanish from his mind as he eyes stare into bright blue ones. A warm and electric feeling flows through his body as he stares into these eyes. He cant help but feel like a lost piece of himself has finally been found.
"Mate" echoes him and the slight figure in the clearing.