Chapter 2

I am super duper sorry for the wait.

Blake couldn't help feeling kind of annoyed. He was invited to the a party hosted by Nickolas Alpha of the blue Moon pack, but he had decided that he wasn't going to go since he wasn't much for parties. Being Alpha was hard work and required time and focus; meaning he had absolutely no time at all for fun. Seriously he had literal lives in his hands; people to feed, protect, and shelter. Unfortunately his beta and best friend Daniel didn't seem to agree.

"Are you still brooding?" questions Daniel as he walks into Blake's office. He doesn't speak. "Come on dude. Don't be such a baby. It's one party and it's not like you're going there for 'fun' it's work."

Daniel had noticed that Blake had needed to set up a new treaty with blue moon, so he decided to kill 2 birds with one stone by setting up the meeting on the day of the party of course without either Alpha Blake's knowledge or consent. Daniel also 'forgot' to  tell he until the last minute so he couldn't cancel and reschedule.

"You're a real jerk you know that?" asks Alpha Blake running his fingers through his hair in frustration.

"What are friends for... by the way the cars are all loaded and ready to go."

Blake groans for probably the 100th time today. He didn't hate fun he just didn't like parties because people always stared and it made him angry, so he became rude when taking to people or he just didn't talk at all. He usually just stayed home with Daniel and his mate Lauren and watched movies having a good laugh. He hated being in public because everyone knew him or at least of him, and they usually were scared. Of course he did have something of a reputation... somehow. He hadn't even heard the most of them he just knew people thought of him as ; rude, heartless, cold, and calculating; they also called him a playboy even though he had never slept with anyone because he was waiting for his mate of course. They say his soul was as black as his hair... which was kind of poetic; basically the only truth was that he did have black hair and green eyes... they never mention his eye color, but he has heard if you look him in the eyes you can see the souls of his victims. Blake looks in the mirror every morning and he's sure he'd notice something like that.

Blake kind of wishes they'd say something about his amazing sense of humor, or his great love of the Harry Potter series. He was actually wearing a Harry Potter shirt right now not that anyone ever understood. 

"Come on! Blake get your sorry as* down here right now!" screams Daniel.

Or maybe they should mention how much tolerance he has.

He rolls his eyes and chuckles before heading down stairs and to the car .

How was it? I'll definitely update more.

P.S I really love Harry Potter.