Chapter 7

A/N: Hiya everyone I guess it's been a while, but here's the next chapter.

~Blu~

"Mate" that word echoed through Blu's mind for what seemed like forever, yet even though this was supposed to be the greatest moment of his life; the only thing he could wonder is if his hair looked okay.

"H-hi," squeaks Blu with a wave, "umm nice weather". Ugh Blu what's wrong with you, that was so lame he thinks to himself. He just made himself look like a complete and utter lose in front of his mate and he was probably laughing. That thought made Blu look up because besides when their eyes had meet for that first time he stayed looking at his shoes. The Alpha in question had been silent since he's spoke the word mate, and that silence was sort of freaking Blu out. OMG! does he hate me, is he a murder; is that why he's out in the middle of the forest? What creep stands out in the middle of the forest...that thought made Blu stop as he realized that he probably looked like a weirdo also.

"Hello," the sound of the other males deep voice breaks Blu's frantic thought process. For a moment Blu's crazy mind was silent, then sigh his voice is so cool. I wish my voice was that cool instead of squeaky and annoying, I can't believe this awesome Alpha is my mate...Alpha? Ahh!!! he's an Alpha that's even better he totally seems like my type if he likes Harry Potter he'd be perfect; with is dark black hair and amazing forest green eyes he's never seen anything like them. Not to mention his clothes fit him perfectly black was a nice color on him... WAIT!!!! His shirt it's, its,....I think I'm going to faint.

As Blu's thoughts continue to rage on from there the Alphas thoughts are just as frantic.

~Blake~

I must be completely mental Blake thinks to himself, silently upset that the first word that comes out of his mouth is a vague boring "hello" he wasn't even nice about it. His mate probably thinks he's a total jerk or something. Honestly could he have been less cool. HIs mate on the other hand had an adorable voice.

Not only did his mate sound adorable but he looked adorable as well with his very soft looking dark brown hair, his short stature, and cute button nose. His favorite feature about his mate however were his bright blue eyes they almost seemed to glow. He wished that the little werewolf would look at him instead of his sparkly shoes, but he was probably just nervous.

But what if he isn't nervous, but scared he is scary after all...or so he thinks since that's how people usually describe him. Does he know him, does he thinks he's going to murder him and leave him for dead in the middle of the forest. Crap who ever says that meeting your mate in the middle of a dark creepy forest is fun and romantic is wrong; it's freaking terrible and not to mention awkward. Honestly what now I don't even know what to say to him or what to do with my hands, why are hands so stupid and weird.

Should I ask him a question, but what about Blake wonders to himself. Think, Blake what's a good topic he wonders glancing around aimlessly. His eyes land on the awesome HP shirt he's wearing under the leather jacket. Okay topic found, please let my mouth work correctly; meaning no stuttering you're a cool, calm Alpha act like it.

"Nice shirt," mumbles Blake tonelessly... you've got to be kidding me Blake thinks to himself angrily two words 'nice shirt' is all his stupid mouth can say when his entire future is on the line.

However those words must have been a lot more amazing than he thought because suddenly the little wolfs face lights up like Christmas morning and he's beaming and talking a mile a minute. Which was completely cool with Blake because it was totally adorable even if he only understood a few words.

Blake would have been happy to have spent the remainder of his life listening to him talk, but sadly life must go on.

"Yo Blake," interrupts Daniel "Alpha Nick wants to talk to you says he hasn't seen you yet. As a matter of fact I came here with you and I haven't seen you either. How strange where have you been? Not creeping around the forest like a weirdo are you?"

Blake of course chooses to ignore that last part, he was not creeping anywhere.

"Tell Alpha Nick that I'll be there shortly," respond Blake with a sigh. I guess all great things must come to an end.

"Excuse me," Blake interrupts politely "my Beta just informed me that I have to leave, but I guess I'll see you at another time". Says Blake in what he's hoping is a sincere voice.

The boys face falls, and as much as Blake would love to give anything just to see him smile again he has to go. As he turns and walks away he hears a soft "bye".

Sorry if this chapter seems sad, the next one will be a lot more interesting and things will finally start moving with the story. Until then goodbye.