Chapter 4

The wait is over.

"Blu," groans Mike "can we please just go home now?"

"B-but I can't find the perfect pair of shoes for the shirt and pants i'm wearing to the party," whines Blu with a pout.

They'd been out for hours now and the sun was setting. Blu was surprised that father hadn't called for a search party by now. 

"Dude, you have like a hundred pairs of shoes in a hundred different colors. What's wrong with one of those?"

"They just don't speak to me... I need something like, like THOSE!!!" screams Blu looking in to a window making Mike jump. 

Wha-" Blu ignores him and just runs into the shop.

"THEY'RE PERFECT! SO SPARKLY!" screeches Blu making Mike cringe.

"Blu, you're doing it again," states Mike calmly.

"WHAT!"

"Speaking in all caps."

"Oh... b-BUT I CAN'T HELP IT!"

"O.k, O.k just take a breather," Blu inhales before speaking again.

"These shoes are perfect, all black and sparkly and look the tips of the shoes are silver actual silver... I think-" Mike grabs Blu's hands as he reaches for the top of the shoe.

"Are you crazy!" hisses in a whisper yell at Blu. "Werewolves remember we're allergic; I can sense the Silver coming off these things from here, and you're no getting them," states Mike firmly.

"B-but why," whines Blu sadly.

"Because they're dangerous and I said so." 

He huffs, "Then I guess we'll be in here until the store closes."

"What are you talking about this mall doesn't close... oh.''

Blu simply grins.

A few hours later

"I can wait to try these on," says Blu walking into the pack house with his new shoes.

"You don't touch them until your party I mean it. I don't want you to get hurt because of the silver," mumbles Mike dejected. He couldn't believe he lost to his kid brother; he was supposed to be Alpha but man those big blue eyes finally got to him.

Blu hums happily as he skips up the steps to his room. Mike was such a sucker he thinks to himself.

Mike couldn't help but feel like a sucker for some reason.