Chapter 3

Alpha Blake:

Blake really was dreading this upcoming event, but lucky this meeting should be over quickly considering their packs are already allies. They're just working out a few minor kinks. Besides he's sure Alpha Nickolas really doesn't want him at his sons birthday party; inviting Blake was just a formality. 

"You getting invited to this party was not just a formality," mumbles Daniel from next to him in the car.

"What?" how did he know what he was thinking. Blake was pretty sure the mind/pack link wasn't open.

"Yes, your mind link is closed. I just know what you're thinking because you always think it," replies Daniel to the unasked question.

Blake supposes he's right he always think like this, but it's just because people always have alternative motives; especially people with power.

"Alpha Nickolas has the 2nd strongest pack in the world, but he's is the most kindest Alpha around. You forget that he was friends with you father... mine as well,"says Daniel staring out the window now lost in thought.

Of course Blake knows that, who doesn't? Alpha always accepts rogues into his territory; whether it's to pass through or to live, and because of that the rogues respect him. On the other hand rogues never come near his territory because they fear him. Even though he don't kill needlessly. Blake supposes it's just his luck. Sigh.

"Alpha, sir we're here," speaks the driver.

Blake glances around; it seems he was lost in thought for a lot longer than he realized.

"Come on Blake let's go!" says Daniel enthusiastically dragging him from the car. 

As they approach the front doors of the Blue Moon's pack house the doors are opened by-

"Alpha Blake, Beta Daniel, it's so great to see you," says Luna Jane wrapping her arms around the two males. "It's been years since I've seen you boys, and you've grown so much. I even heard that Daniel has gotten himself a mate. You'll have to bring her over sometime-"

"Honey," interrupts Alpha Nickolas "the boys just got here and you're already squeezing them to death; at least let them get inside before you question them," he says with a chuckle.

Luna Jane reluctantly lets go, and Blake breathes a sigh of relief. His back was hurting from that hug. She has some mad mommy strength. 

"Come in, come it, let's have a few snacks in my office and chat a little before we get serious. Luna Jane has been very excited for your visit," says Alpha Nickolas walking inside; leading them to his office with a few hellos here and there to the few workers. Alpha Nickolas sits down with Luna Jane stays standing behind him and Motions for Blake and Daniel to sit. 

Blake smiles slightly when he sits down in the overly comfy chair in Alpha Nickolas's office. He couldn't help but glance around the office was filled with sports posters and children's drawings. Not professional but he still liked it; it has a very warm and safe feel to it and he expected nothing less form alpha Nickolas.

"Very nice office you got here, Alpha," says Blake kindly.

"yeah and i'm totally in love with this chair," says Daniel offhand "why don't you have chairs like this in your office?"

Blake decides not to answer.

"I'm glad you like it, and please call me Nick."

Daniel clasps his hands together and beams at Nick "you truly are the kindest Alpha around, such a graceful and trusting aura... you truly are like a king... NO! A saint, a true saint. My Alpha looks like an animal compared to you," exclaimed Daniel.

"I am an animal and so are you, idiot," mumbles Blake, but he couldn't say Daniel was wrong. Since Blake is a very strong Alpha Nick's werewolf Aura doesn't affect his as much as Daniel who's just a beta. Although Nick does give off a very fatherly, and affectionate aura. He also had a fatherly look as well; with his kind light blue eyes and nicely combed dirty blonde hair. 

"It's nice to know you two haven't changed at all. Still bickering like 2 adorable pups," cooed Luna Jane, "you may also call me Jane".

Blake clamps his hand over Daniel's mouth "thank you both very much". She also looks very motherly thinks Blake which is expected since that is a Luna's job. Long dark brown hair and deep blue byes.

"It's too bad our sons aren't here to meet you," says Jane "their out at the mall together".

"More like Blu guilt-ed Mike into carrying  his bags for him since his birthday is coming."

"True," she replies brushing his hair from his face.       

They truly are a sight to behold a perfect Alpha and Luna pair perfectly in sync; Blake wished that he too could find love like that.