The First Test (Part One) Giant Spiders

KALEBS P.O.V

Me and layne stepped in front of Emily.

"What do you mean our Emily and still on the job?" I ask

"Oh nothin yo" one of them said " you'll find out later homie."

I didnt remember their names and I kept on getting them mixed up but one spoke like he was a gangster and the other spoke like he was from the 1800s.

"Are you guys with Alpha too" I asked.

The one that talked like he was old face turned from a scary smile to a straight face

"How do you know of that name?" He asked.

"We aren't stupid" Layne spits back.

"Yo we didn't call you stupid bruh" one of them said back.

Then Emily squeezed through between mine and Layne's arms.

"how do you guys know me?" She asked "I've never meet you before."

"Not to worry young one the answers to that will come In time." The one who I'm starting to guess is Omicron said.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because we just got messin things up, ya feel me?" Omega asked.

"Yeah we feel ya." Layne said back with a sarcastic tone.

"How do we get out of here?" Layne asked.

"You will leave when you have finished your tests." Omicron said.

"What tests?" I asked.

"You will too find out soon enough."

"Why ? Why don't you let us know now?"

Omicron got an impatient look on his face "Because you will be finding out very soon."

"Ughh" I hear Jane say from the back of us and Layne rolled his eyes, and Emily backed up to where Jane was.

Then two path ways appear.

"ah speaking of which here is where you enter" Omicron said looking towards the two dark holes. "Oh and if your going in their I'm gonna need to do this for you " Omicron snapped his fingers and Rebels body started to change.

"What are you doing to her!" I yell and form a lighting ball in my hand "stop it now or we are going to have some problems."

"Easy man he's helping you out" Omega said.

Then Rebels body was still the same size but she was now a lighting dog. She had lighting sparking between her her paws and her whole body glowed blue.

"What did you do to her?!" I yell back at them.

"Oh don't worry she will return back to normal, well if you complete your test" omicron said.

I noticed Omicron did most of the talking. Probably because Omega seemed a little dumb.

"So pick who you will be going into your test with" omicron said. "Oh and new Commander of Astrapes you and new commander of Prya aren't aloud to be together."

"Then why did you do that to my dog if you don't want us to be a good strong team?" I asked.

"Because Jane has powers but Emily doesn't so we evened out the odds for you guys."

I turned my head sideways "wait I thought you said we could pick our own team?"

Omicron nodded "that is correct."

"But you basically just said that Emily would be on Kalebs team." Layne said.

Omicron scratched his head "oh I did didn't I ? Oh well life goes on."