The Third Test (Part Five)

KALEBS P.O.V

I feel my body merging into something, I don't know what, but I know I am leaving from Berry's phone.

I look out into the distance and see Emily fall back into the lava pit, and Layne fly back a few feet from the blast, i try to scream out at them but nothing, then everything goes dark.

It feels weird. It feels empty and cold.

Then I hear voice's or something like that. I hear someone planing there next move. Wait.. No! I couldn't be, could I ? I am. I'm inside sigma or at least I think I am.

"You thought a phone was gonna take me down?" I hear the voice boom out. I cover my ears because of how loud it was.

Then I began to see. I see Layne struggling to get up.

"No but what's inside the phone will!" Layne spit.

I think I know what he wanted me to do.

"I will end your life mortal." Sigma laughed.

I feel his body move and his thoughts rush through my mind.

He lifted his arm over Layne's head.

"Nooo!" I finally scream out then try with all my might to take over sigma.

Sigmas body stopped moving Like he was a statue.

"What have you done to me?"

Layne smiled "what I had to."

It was like im fighting sigma hand to hand combat. He trys to make me let go of the hold I have on him but I don't I had to keep control of him, I couldn't let him hurt Layne.

I started to see evil thoughts of sigma killing Layne and several different scenarios of how he would beat us.

Sigma was trying to force a punch on layne with his left arm.

I started to focus on sigmas right arm to gain full control over it.

Then sigma just let go of control over his left arm and I now had full control over it. I grabbed Layne and threw him to the side with great strength.

As sigmas fist came flying down landing next to Infinity's face.

Infinity had cuts on his face that were slowly healing, and his face was pale and almost looked lifeless.

I had forgotten about Infinity.

Then a hot blast went up my back or sigmas, im so confused.

"Ahh." I scream as sigma flips his body towards Layne.

Layne looked mad and he had dried blood all over, his face was dark from all the dirt and I had just noticed he didn't have shoes.

How could I help him ? I think to myself.

Then I see Layne's body go up into flames.

"Come on sigma let's finish this!" Layne spit.

I don't know what layne was doing but it seemed like he was trying to get sigma to chase him.

"Your going to challenge me alone mortal? HAHAHA dumb diseasion.

Layne just cracked a smile.

Sigma started to run towards Layne.

I then grabbed hold of sigmas leg.

"No stop!" Layne yells.

Why would he want me to stop? He must have a plan.