Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3 

The Defeat? When the real dead person is the one who's alive? 

__________________________________________

"France's!" I yelled as tears leaked. 

He smiled at me for single moment, then dropped like a rag doll on to the pavement.  

I dropped to my knees, a pool of blood around me. I wasn't scared of blood, I just was scared at the fact I could die. 

"Maya-Souka!" Said a familiar voice 

I looked up,my eyes in agony, while Koli he looked in awe at me. 

I stood up, blood stained knees, and anger bottling inside me. 

I looked at Koli"Weapon! Now!" 

In a bink of a eye he turned into a black scythe with an upside down skull at the very top with three really sharp spikes. 

I charged towards the so called Tara"You going to pay your bastard!" 

"Whats going on?" Asked Koli within the scythe. I didn't say anything, I didn't know to explain it, everything happen too fast. 

I slashed her with the scythe, black blood spurted both from her stomach and mouth.  

"She's a witch!" Realized Koli. 

She disapeared and reappeared behind be laughing hystericaly. 

I Turned around, and back away a few steps"Whats so funny?!" 

"Your boyfriends dead body." She chuckled. 

I clenched my teeth, she was ticking me off. 

I hurtled towards her, my scythe in hand. 

I transfered my energy into the scythe, and one more launched at her again. 

Black blood spurted everywhere as her lifeless body fell to ground. 

I looked around for other guy, he had disapeared. 

Next to her body a red soul appeared.  

We left the red soul alone, we forbidden to eat any witches souls until we had 100 kishins.

[Koli's POV] 

[Three days later..]

"Am starting to get worried about Souka, she's hasn't came out of her room for three days." Said Protona as he sat at the table. 

"Yeah, Iook at my burnt toast, she makes way better food than this!" Said Creon. 

Protona bonked Creon on the head"Ouuuu! What was that for?!"  

"Forget the moment you said you were a gentlemen! Gentlemen make there own food, they don't use woman to do there slavery!" She exclaimed. 

"Didn't Souka's parents come?" Asked Excalibur. 

Creon nodded"Yeah, but even Souka didn't answer for them." 

[Later that Day....] 

[Souka's POV]

I laid in bed by Shadoe, wishing I was dead. All that passed through my head was the funeral.  

I went to say bye to France's but they didn't let me and they kept saying it was my fault France's died. 

It was my fault, I held Shadoe tighter. 

I heard the window open, and footsteps. 

I open my eyes to see who it was...Koli. 

He had scissors in one hand"UNSYMMETRICAL!"