Preview Soul Eater: The Faded Soul

PREVIEW SOUL EATER: THE FADED SOUL?

__________________________________________

Enjoy the preview*smiles*:

[PS: Souka's POV]

   "Your secret is safe with me." Said Kyo as he overlapped his fingers over mine. He making this situation more uncomfortable than it was. I hated Koli, but I adored him at the same time.

  "Thanks." I said slipping away my hand. My voice was faint,I didn't have as much happiness left in me.

   "Now about Koli." He insisted. His gray eyes  seemed desperate to find the answer within my eyes.

  I turned around. I felt like I was about to collapse into million of pieces. I didn't want to cry for an selfish jerk like him, but again, he was my Weapon.

   "Yet again, he didn't lose his memories on purpose." I said to myself.

  I felt Kyo's hand slipped under my cheek, he cleaned the tears off my cheek"I love you."

  He moved close enough that I could smell his peppermint spray in his mouth.

  More rainfall slipped from my eyes, I couldn't get Koli out of my mind"NO!!" I slapped Kyo.

I jumped up, and walked away from this absurdity. I didn't want anyone if it wasn't Koli. I would find Koli....and his memories.

   Dramatic Preview!!!!!! Soul Eater: The Faded Soul is now on Wattpad!!!!

  Reminder: @Souka_Evans is now on Wattpad!

  Please Comment/Vote/Share

Thanks for reading!