Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4 

The Competition. Madam Desdemona? 

__________________________________________

"SOUKA SLAP!" I slapped Koli with the palm of my hand, once hit him, he hit the floor with red mark on his cheek. 

"What the-" He sais before I cut him up. 

"You let my parents give me a one hour lecture and give me the eye in class!" I yelled. 

"Well, at least your back to normal..." My brain drifted back into thought. I wasn't over France's, there wasn't a day that pass that I didn't think of his delicate blue eyes, his shiny golden hair and his soft smile.  

Koli got up and wiped a tear off my cheek"Am sorry I reminded you of you-know-who." He said. 

I picked up Shadoe and ran off to my room.

[Later That Day...] 

[Koli's POV]

"Am sor-" 

"Its alright, I was being stupid. I don't think I'll be another relationship any sooner." Smiled Souka. 

"Your not stupid." I said suddenly. I didn't know why I said, it just came from the plain soul. 

She stared at me with her green eyes in disbelief, she laughed suddenly...I realized, her smile was kind"Good one, anyway I wanted to ask you something?" She said leaning on the table. 

"What?" I asked asked. 

"I was wondering....if you wanted to join the competition!" She said happily. 

"No! Its unsymmetrical! One part might get dirty, but the other wouldn't." I explained. 

Her face fell"Ok! Ok!" 

She ran up to me and gave me a hug, I hug her. She looked up at me"Lets go! Anyways, Your grandpa and your Dad want to talk to us." She said running ahead of me.

[Later.....] 

[IN THE DEATH ROOM] 

[Souka's POV]

After we signed up we headed towards the Death Room.  

"Hiya kidd'os! Glad you came! Especially you Souka! Your gonna thrive like her Mother!" Death Greeted. 

I smiled"Thanks Lord Death." 

"Sorry for the lost Souka." Said Death. 

I looked at shoes,and I nodded"Thanks." 

"Do you guys remember the 'witch' you guys fought? " Said Kid. 

I looked up in confusion"What do you mean by'witch?'" I asked looking into Kid's golden eyes. 

"We mean by, it was not a witch, it was a tainted soul." Said Kid. 

"But it change into its ugly, unymmetrical figure?" Koli said with disgust. 

"Yes, but it was it was controlled by something..." Said Death as he got lost in thought. 

"What about that guy that was with her? Wouldn't it be her?" I asked. 

"No, Its not possible. The power came from a more powerful soul." Said Kid. 

"So were being followed?" Asked Koli. 

"More like manipulated." Said Kid. 

We both gasped. 

"Your right! Nobody can be that symmetrical!" I said. 

[Somewhere outside Death city]

"So you found them?" Said a womans horrifying voice. 

"Yes, Madam Desdemona. In fact they sign up for the School Competition." Trembled Kiko. 

Madam Desdemona chuckled"Then we'll kill them there!......wheres Tara?" 

Kiko rubbed his hands nervously"She died." 

"How?" Asked Madam Desdemona. 

"Souka killed Tara with her Weapon Koli." He gulped.  

"Koli?!" She said surprised. 

"Yes Madam Desdemona, the child of Kid and Liz." He explained.  

"And I suppose Souka is the child of Soul and Maka...Those will make a strong pair, but I bet they will be easy to beat." Said Madam Desdemona. 

"They seem pretty strong!" Said Kiko. 

"Sure they do." Laughed Madam Desdemona.  

"How are you exactly going to get in competition? Don't they need to draw names out?" Asked Kiko. 

She shot a spark in the air"With alittle magic, anything is possible! "

DID YOU KNOW?: Souka's name is a combo of Soul's and Maka's name.

I can even prove it:

Soul

Maka