Chapter 22

CHAPTER 22

The Curse With A Price. Transferring places with a Meister or Weapon?

________________________________________

[Souka's POV]

  The water slapped my knees as fell on to them"KOLI PLEASE!!!"

  Slowly everyone you love you will lose, and you will become-"NO!" I screamed trying yo hush the voices in my head.

  Koli looked back at me as if I was crazy, but I was actually happy he turned around for once.

  I got in all hands and knees"Am s-sorry Koli."

  I felt Koli's warm arms wrap around me,

I rested my head on his shoulder "Am sorry."

  "Ssshhhh......Its ok Souly." He said as he patted down my white mangled hair.

  I choked back my tears"No Koli, its my fault!"

  You will become evil-"NO! I WON'T!," I screamed, I got closer to Koli"Please Koli stop the voices."

  He shot a look at me"What voices?"

  "The ones that say am evil."I buried my face into his chest.

  I felt his heart beat more fiercely. If it beaten any more harder, he would exploded.

  "I will stop them."Said Koli, his voice gradually rising at the end. Now that I thought more about it, his voice comforted me with every word.

  I slowly turned my head up to face him"I know you will."I smiled.

  He pulled me closer to him"We will stop them."

  I nodded"Please don't leave me..."

  I felt his hand slip under my shirt. It was like his warm hand awaken my cold scar.

The scar that started all of this mess, the Silent Treatment, lies and risks....but now, it seemed this big tragedy.... it actually pulled me and Koli Closer.

  I looked straight into his golden eyes, and he looked back at mine"So this is the scar?" He gulped.

  I looked down at my hideous scar"Yeah."

  "Why did you not let me save you?"

  "What-"

  "Why. Did. You. Not .Let. Me. Save. You?"He asked again.

  "I don't want anyone to risk there lives for me.....why did you give me the Silent Treatment?"I asked pulling his hand off my scar.

  "Because I felt like it was all my fault....,"

  He pulled me closer"Back to my a question....so you wouldn't let me, the guy who has a big crush on you even save you?.."

  I let my next action answer that particular question.

  The voices in my head wouldn't stop me this time.

  I got closer to Koli until nothing more than are lips touched, I didn't let go, because my lips were pretty much latched together.

  Life meant more to me then it did before, it mattered. Now I have someone to share my life with, someone to worry about, and guy to think about at night.

  I pulled away happily, inhaling air back"That...answer...your...question?.."

  He nodded"Yes." He pulled back onto his lips.