Chapter 11

CHAPTER 11

The Hangout. Less symmetrical as the number 8?

______________________________________

[The Next Day...]

[Souka's POV]

"DINNER IS READY!!!" I yelled throughout the house. Nobody was there...I looked outside, they were playing basketball.

I sighed, and forced my lazy legs outside.

I sticked my head outside to only to get hit by the basketball in face.

All the laughing stopped as they all starred at my red face.

"AM GOING TO KILL YOU ALL!!!" I yelled as threw the basketball back at Creon, who fell backwards unconscious.

"Do you think he's dead?" Asked Excalibur as poked Creon with Stick.

"I don't know, oh well....anyways we better start running because Souka gonna kill us." Said Protona.

Creon woke up and looked up at me"Its not my fault you have a big face."

"YOU KNOW WHAT?!!!" I asked as my eyes turned red.

"What?" Squeaked Erebos.

"YOU BETTER START RUNNING! ! BECAUSE AM GOING TO MURDER YOU ALL!!!" I said as they started to run all over the court. I chased behind them.

"Creon?! Why did you make the monster mad! She's gonna cut are heads off!" said Protona.

"Possibly eat them too!" Added Excalibur.

[15 Minutes Later...]

"Am.... tired!" Said Creon as he fell to the floor.

"And Hungry." Said Protona.

"My...cheek..Hurts." Said Excalibur.

"SHUT....UP...YOU ALL...DESERVE...IT!" I huffed out of air.

"You didn't have to slap us!" Said Creon.

"Anyways why did you come outside?" Asked Stitch.

"I made spaghetti and meat balls for dinner." I explained.

They all got up.

"Lets all eat!" Said Erebos.

Everyone cheered as we walked back.

"How about Koli?" Asked Creon.

I looked around"I don't know? Anyway I made-"

We all stood there stunned by the sight of Koli eating spaghetti.

I gluped"What your doing?"

"Eating of course!" He said taking another big bite.

"But the spaghetti is curvy." Pointed Creon.

"And Meat balls are round!" Added Protona

"SOUKA SLAP!!!!!!" I said as I slapped Koli"KOLI ARE YOU IN THERE! A UNSYMETRICAL GUY IS CONTROLLING YOUR BODY! AND EVEN WORSE, HES EATING CURVY SPAGHETTI AND ROUND MEATBALLS!" I yelled through Koli's ear.

"UNSYMETRICAL! !!" The next second I hit the floor my head throbbing.

"Where did you get that ruler from?" Asked Protona.

"Somewhere-"I don't know! But am Koli! I just got hungry and ate spaghetti." Explained Koli.

I touched Koli's head for a fever"Should we warn Dr.Stein?!"

"No! He will open all are bodies!" Screamed Erebos.

"I agree with that." Said Stitch.

"EVERYONE! !!" Screamed Koli.

"What?" I asked.

"Am ok! Am just little unsymetrical, let me be." Said Koli.

We all calmed down and ate.

[15 Minutes Later...]

"Yum! It was great!" Said Protona.

"Yeah...but its tase a Little salty." Said Creon.

"Sorry..I was a little distracted." I turn to look Koli. Are eyes meet, I looked down.

I couldn't take my mind of subject that Koli....liked me. Just looking at him made me think deeply.

I laughed at the fact that Koli like me. He treats me like shit, or treated.

But I didn't have the same feelings, my heart belonged to France's.

[Koli's POV]

"Can't wait intill next week to kick some butt." Said Creon proudly ranting about Competition.

We were sitting in the living room listening to Creon.

"So how did defeat that Tainted Soul?" Asked Protona really into the subject.

Protona seemed really in to him, I wouldn't be surprised if she kissed him right there.

"You see, Proton might control me, but actually control myself, am powerful...and hes well, worthless...-" My wander off to Souka, her beautiful green eyes, how her unsymetrical white hair cascaded down her shoulder. The way she smiled. ....I think am falling in love.

Soul Eater: The Uneven Pairs?[Complete]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें