Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

Webeisters Academy? Teams? And Captains?

__________________________________________

"Welcome the WA! Webeisters Academy!" Said Lord Death as a bunch of strong looking kids entered the school with black uniforms.

"So symmetrical!" Eyed Koli, his eyes set on there uniforms.

"I think wearing what you want is freedom, thats slavery. " I huffed.

We were all in the ballroom.The day before we were told along with the whole school to meet up in ballroom to meet the other school.

The truth was I didn't know there was another school.

"No, your unsymetrical hair is slavery! " He yelled looking disgusted at my hair.

"SOUKA SLAP!" I slapped him once again.

"We will be announcing the winners now!" Yelled Kid.

We all put are attention on Kid, even Koli looked up(Even though he had a big red unsymetrical hand print on his cheek.

[Outside the DWMA]

"What cast did you use?" Asked Kiko.

"Its more like a cheat. This spell lands the desired card into the hand of person who picks the card." Madam Desdemona Explained.

"The DesiresWish cast." Kiko realized.

[Koli's POV]

It was hard to figure out why Souka wanted to do this competition so bad.

I didn't know if she was nervous(by the way het hands shook) or excited because she had a grin slapped on her face.

"Harko Groningen and his weapon Zuko Freon. Sara Reyon and her weapon Reqon Haron. Wang Taio Fang and his weapon Sayomi Satou. Are all a team with there team captains Mr.Mori and Mrs.Someya." Said Dad as he picked out names of a box.

"Team Captains?" Questioned Souka.

"We explained the the Team Captains situation later." Said Dad as if he read are minds.

"Second Team, Amaya Kawasaki and her weapon Hayate Watanabe. Ryou Qiang and his Weapon Zhang Xiu Ying. Rikki Kong and his weapon Tim Ohayashi. And there captains Mr.Sato and Mr.Kimura. May everyone I called come up." Said Dad.

Everyone called started walking as a group."Please get into your teams." The team broke into two groups

"Now My son will pick DWMA's Two teams." Said Lord Death as he handed Dad a ugly,crooked, Unsymetrical hat.

Dad stared at it in shock"What the hell is that unsymetrical Mess?!" He yelled as blood came out of his nose and pointed his shaky hand at the hat (it was really unsymetrical that I wanted to bleed too)

"A hat." Said Lord Death happily.

Dad fell to his knees"Dad! Don't make me pick out of that horrifying hat!" Begged Dad.

Mom got walked up to kid"GET UP YOU BASTARD!! WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS!!" She yelled.

She turned around to realized the whole crowd looking at her, she chuckled Nervously.

As Souka's Grandpa Spirit pushed through both of them and grabbed the hat"I'LL TAKE CARE OF THIS!" And grabbed the hat out of Lord Death hands.

"The First team is Protona Gorgon and her weapon Excalibur!"Excalibur and Protona Jumped in the air happily"Stitch Frankenstein and her weapon Erebos Evans!"Erebos cheered as Stitch tried to pull him down back into his seat."AND MY LITTLE PRINCESS!!! SOUKA EVANS AND HIS WORTHLESS WEAPON KOLI!!! AND THE BEAUTIFUL MAKA AND HER HUSBAND WILL BE CAPTAINS! !!"

Souka Cheered(ignoring the fact his Grandpa called her a princess)as I sat in seat"HEY? AM NOT WORTHLESS!!"

"DON'T CALL MY SON WORTHLESS YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!"Yelled Mom as she started chasing Spirit around the ballroom with a heel in her hand ready to launch at him.