*1

"Stingy old man only knocked off one thousand jewels," I grumbled. I stomped through the streets of Hargeon while continuing to mumble complains to myself. With a sigh, I decided to stop a for a little rest. I stopped at a spot that overlooks a few shops and sat on the railing. "Where should I go now?" I asked myself.

I knew I didn't have anywhere to go back to. Joining a guild would be really great and a dream come true, but I don't know how to into one. There's one I absolutely want to join, but I don't know how to get in let alone if they will even take me. Unfortunately for me, joining isn't a option now.I don't even know where the guild is located. Even worse I'm running out of money. I have to get a job soon, and if I can't find Fairytail soon, I'll be forced to give up my search and join another guild. If worse comes to worse, I can just join a merchants guild or something.

I am brought out of my thoughts when I hear a girl yell to her friend,"Hurry up, I heard Salamander is here!"

"Who's Salamander?" Her friend asked.

"Are you kidding me? You don't know who Salamander is? He's a famous mage!" The girl squealed.

That made my interest peak.Why would a famous mage come to a town like this? I thought to myself. I decided to follow the girl to see Salamander. As soon as I saw him, my heart started to pound, my cheeks flushed, and I couldn't look away. I could only see and think of him. He had my undivided attention. I pushed my way to the front of the crowd. He smirked and gave me a wink. I suddenly got butterflies in my stomach. Barely containing my squeal, I held my hands to my heart out of reflex. Is this love? I asked myself, I decided that it was, and I was going to stay with him forever. He's my home now.

"Why are you using a love charm?" Someone asked.

My eyes widened in shock. That voice was amazing. It made my heart skip a beat and I felt something shatter in me. I looked at Salamander again as he turned to the man with the amazing voice. That's when I saw the charm he was talking about. I sucked in a deep breath and glared at Salamander. I turned my attention to the newcomer and my breath hitched. He was handsome. He was handsome actually with dark mysterious eyes and amazing spiky hair. His hair is pink but he somehow makes it look good. He's wearing a black cloak so I can't see the rest of his face or his cloths. Lastly, I notice the bored look on his face. Even though he looks bored, I can see the anger in his eyes. It took me a minute to drag my eyes from him and notice the blue cat that's behind him. I blink in confusion when I notice the cat is walking on two legs. I was about to comment on it, but then I noticed it looked sad.

" I don't know what you're talking about, " Salamander said, bringing me out of my trance.

I glared at Salamander again. He has a lot of guts to say that when the evidence is right on his finger. Suddenly all the girls turned on the pink haired man. They started yelling at him, but he didn't seem affected. I decided that I should do something before they start trying to hurt the guy. I said, "Then take off your rings." Everyone turned to stare at me. I stared to feel very uncomfortable and embarrassed under their stares. I suddenly feel hot and look to the ground to avoid eye contact. I shouldn't have said anything. I should have stayed quiet. "The rings you're wearing are love and sleep charms, so if you take off the rings, the charms should stop working. This will also prove your innocence if you aren't using a charm."

Salamander looked perplexed, the girls looked expectant, the pink haired man looked surprised for a second before covering it up, and the cat looked really surprised. "What guild are you in?", the cat asked.

I looked at it with wide eyes. The cat talked. I thought. I took a steadying breath so I didn't freak out and mumbled, " I'm not in one yet." The pink haired man and the cat studied me. The cat looked curious and a bit surprised while pinkie looked bored. I felt hotter and fidgeted in my spot. Everything was quiet around us, then I heard someone running away from us. I turned to see salamander running away from us. I was about to run after him, but stopped when I saw pinkie was already on him.