25..

A/N: I am back with another chapter. It's been so long. Over a month. Forgive me guys. Enjoy! :)

GRAY'S P.O.V

"Gray?" Happy asks in concern.

I ignore him and stare in shock at what is in front of me. Why is here? How is it here? I start trembling in rage and shock.

"Come on Gray, what is that thing?" Lucy questions.

"Deliora," I ground out, "The demon of disaster."

"Demon of disaster?" Erza was confused.

I pay her no mind. "It's in the same position as it was back when..." I trail off. I glare menacingly at Deliora, "What happened to it?" I yelled in frustration.

Lucy suddenly places her hand on my shoulder. "Hush," she says. "Somebody's coming."

Erza nods, "We need to hide for now."

We hide behind he pile of rubble we landed on earlier. I sat between Erza and Lucy. I glance over at Dragneel and see him sitting close to Lucy. I glare at him. He's been nice to her the entire time, He even defended her from Erza because of how much she was yelling at Lucy. It was a bit much, but I can understand where she's coming from. Dragneel of all people stopped Erza and made Lucy smile. When's he going to stop this charade and show her what's he really like?

"This is the area where the voices came from," a male voice says. I peer over the rubble and come across the sight of two men. One wore a long shirt with a belt around his waist, he also wore pants under the long shirt, and he had bushy eyebrows. The other was shirtless was shirtless with blue jeans and shoes. His jeans had a skull and cross bones. He also had tattoos on both arms and dog ears.

"It's afternoon," bushy brows says. He suddenly looks at the guy with dog ears. "Hey, have you been bathing in Moon Drip? Those ears of yours."

The guy with dog ears glares at bushy brows and points his finger at him as if to emphasize his point. "I ain't bathed in nothin'! They're just part of the costume! Figure it out yourself!"

Bushy brows just rolls his eyes. "I was just pulling your leg, idiot." Dog ears smiles after hearing that.

"Moon Drip? Could that be the curse?" Lucy questions.

"It could be," Erza responds.

"Yuka, Toby, it's so sad!" A woman calls.

"Sherry, " bushy brows and dog ears wave at her,

The girl has her hands clasped in front of her chest. "Some bully went and beat up Angelica."

"That rat?" Dog ears yells.

Sherry glared, "Angelica is not a rat! She's a hunter growling through the darkness, she is love."

"we've found some intensely weird people here." Lucy comments.

"They're not from here," Dragneels shares. "They smell different." Lucy looks at him a little strangely. Since when did he start sharing information?

"They don't seem cursed," Erza adds.

"Aye!" Happy exclaimed. "I don't understand the one with the ears though.

"So we have intruders?" Bushy brows asked.

Sherry looks worried. "And it's almost time for the moonlight to be gathered. Why did such a sad thing have to happen?" She looks at the guys again. "Let's drive them out before Reitei hears about this. Yes, before the moon comes out."