*15

After a few minutes, we finally stopped outside the building where the guild masters' meeting was taking place. At the same time we got out of the car, the guild masters came out of the building. Master Makarov was infront of the group along with Master Goldmine and Master Bob. Their eyes widened when they saw our sorry state. I looked like I was about to fall over, Gray was beat up and was looking very exhausted because of the driving of the car.

Lucy looked a bit okay and was helping Natsu to stay upright at the moment, he looked to be the worst of all. His cloak was torn on one of his shoulders and was torn in other places too. I think what was shocking to everyone was his reliance on Lucy though, then there was Kage. His arms and chest were bandaged up along with his face.

I grabbed Kage's arm and walked over to master. "We need to get immediate medical attention for Kage and Natsu. Kage is apart of the dark guild Eisenwald. Eisenwald was going to use Lullaby, a flute with death magic, to kill all of the guild masters. Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Happy and I managed to stop them before they could succeed. Erigor is on the tracks coming into Clover," I explained.

All of the guild masters gasped in horror, but Master quickly recovered. "Where is Lullaby though?"

I handed him the flute, he nodded in appreciation and turned to the rest. His eyes widened a bit again, I turned on my heel to see Natsu and Lucy sitting next to each other and Happy flew in between Lucy's lap. She smiled down at him and turned her attention her to Natsu. 

"Next time, you come to my apartment, I'll fix your cloak," she offered.

Natsu looked a bit surprised but his expression quickly went back to a bored one. "Why would you do that?"

Lucy rolled her eyes. "You took me to my dream guild, accompanied me on my first mission, and let me borrow you cloak to keep me from burning. I want to help you too."

I watched with awe as his eyes softened and  he gave her a soft smile. "Do what you want, woman."

I've never seen him with a caring look before. 

"I never knew that boy could have such an expression," I heard the voice of Master Goldmine.

I turned back to them with a sad smile and nodded. "I've seen different sides of Natsu today than I've ever seen before," I remarked.

I noticed Master Makarov's eyes widen as he turned to me. "When did you start calling him 'Natsu'? 

"Lucy told me to," I replied. "She said he was probably lonely and that's why he was so rude and violent, so I should try to get to know him."

"Who's that girl?" The master of Blue Pegasus asked.

I raised my brow and and turned back to Natsu, Lucy and Happy. I found Natsu staring at Lucy fondly as she laughed at something Happy had said. "That's Lucy, the newest member of our guild."

"Drop the flute," Natsu yelled.

Master dropped it without hesitation. Just because Natsu warmed up to Lucy doesn't mean he won't fight Master, and the last time that happened, both of them ended up in the hospital. Natsu stood up and stepped in front of Lucy. He was glaring at Lullaby. I glanced at it and saw its eyes glowing. My eyes narrowed. "Get back," I shouted. The guild masters moved backwards along with me. Lucy tried to stand beside Natsu but he only glared at her, she stood behind him though. Gray ran to  me and also stared at Lullaby.

"I can't hold it in any longer!" Lullaby shouted. "I'll just eat you all myself!" Tendrils of smoke billowed from Lullaby.

"It talked!" Lucy yelped.

"The smoke is forming a shape," Happy announced.

I glanced at them and saw Natsu roll his eyes.

The smoke solidified to make a giant wooden monster. "Let me consume your pitiful souls!"

"What?" I yelled out. I thought Lullaby was just a regular flute!

Holla! How was it? Short, I know but if I want to keep regular updates going on I gotta make'em short like this. Don't worry. The next chapter will be much longer than this. Let's say about 1,600 words. I'm awesome, ain't I?

Tell me your views about this chapter!

Shout out to @AislyynBanks , sweetiepie2807.

See you soon~