*29.

A/N: Aye! It's ur lovely author who has been absent for a while now, more like almost 2 months. Forgive me please?

Lol. It's alright if u don't. I don't mind. I'm back from vac classes and am already in school.

However good news is, I can update every Sunday as ling as I have power, internet and I am feeling lazy.

I am not gonna update on any other day apart from Sunday.

Only a few editing here and there. So for this chapter; there wouldn't be any italics of the sort until Tuesday. 

That'd be all. Enjoy😆😆😆

"What's wrong?" Lyon mocked. "Does your guilt prevent you from striking? If so, I'd rather you not interfere. I am going to revive Deliora."

I glared at him. "I won't let you do that," I said.

"Very well then," he said as he threw down his helmet. "We'll face off again after so long." He smirks at me. "Ice make eagle!" Birds made of ice flew towards me. Really, Lyon? A frontal attack?

"Ice make shield," I yelled. I gasped when the ice birds flew around my shield.

"Your specialty in ice make magic was always static, inanimate objects," Lyon said smugly. "Whereas my ice make was motion, living creatures. Did you forget my ice can move?"

I yelled out in pain as the birds hit me. I rolled away. "Ice make hammer," I yelled. A giant hammer made of ice formed above Lyon.

He looked up at it calmly. "Ice make ape," he yelled. A giant ice ape held up its arms to protect Lyon from the hammer. Both the hammer and the ape crumbled. "You're such a waste," Lyon said. "You haven't changed. You still have to use both hands for your magic."

"That's how Ur taught me," I said. "Creations made with one hand have bad balance."

"You'll find that I am an expert," Lyon said. "I have long since surpassed Ur's power."

My anger rose. "Don't give me that," I said.

"I should say those words to you," Lyon said. "Have you touched me once with those attacks?"

My anger flared. "Don't even think I'm still like I was back then!" I yelled. I slammed my hands on the ground. "Ice geyser!" Ice shot up from the ground.

As my ice crumbled, I heard Lyon say, "Neither am I." My eyes narrowed.

I thought I won with that attack. I thought that I would at least hit it with it!

"I was the elder student and was always stronger than you. I was able to do creation magic with one hand, which you could never do." The dust cleared, and I finally saw Lyon.

He didn't have a scratch on him. "Nothing has changed." He held his hand up.

"Though our paths may have diverged, our positions remain the same, as if time were frozen in ice!" I looked under me in shock and yell out in pain as a dragon made of ice attacked me from below.

"That is why I will melt that ice," He continued. What does Deliora have to do with who's stronger? "So that I can walk paths that had been closed," Lyon said. I cried out in pain as I hit the ground.

Ur smiled as he looked at Lyon and I. We had our arms crossed as we glared at each other.

"Ur was always my goal," Lyon said.

"It was my dream to surpass her." I looked at Lyon and saw him trembling.

"But you destroyed that dream!" he yelled. "I will never get a chance to best Ur head-to-head. However, I do have one final method." I glared at him. "Something that even Ur couldn't defeat."

My eyes widened in shock. I understand now. My glare intensified. That doesn't mean I'm going to agree though.

"If I can take down the great Deliora, then I will have done what Ur could not do! I will see the continuation of my dream!"

I snapped. "Are you insane?" I yelled. "That was what you were after? You should know just how terrifying Deliora is!"

Lyon's eyes widened.

"Don't even try! You don't stand a chance!" Lyon glared at me. I cried out in pain as I was bombarded with ice.

"Don't even try?" he asked. "I don't stand a chance?" The attacks intensified. "Back then, we said the same thing to you! You cannot have forgotten!" My eyes widened. "It's because you challenged Deliora that Ur died! You have no right to even mention the name of Ur! Be gone! Be gone from my sight!"

I don't know how long I was lying on the ground, unable to move. I saw a person wrapped in ice tower standing over me. "I'm disappointed in you, Gray. That was very reckless. You're lucky you weren't killed," Erza said.

"Where's Lyon?" I asked shakily.

"I don't know. He isn't here anymore, and I don't see any ceremony," Erza said as she picked me up and set me over her icy shoulders. "We have to hurry to the village. Lucy will need assistance, and I'm not sure that Drag," she cut herself off. "I mean I am not sure that Dragneel will be there with her."

"No!" Ur said sternly. "There's no way you could beat Deliora!" She glared down at me with her hands on her hips. "You don't stand a chance, Gray!"

I started to cry. "Stop crying, Gray," Erza commanded. My eyes widened a little. "You're a Fairy Tail mage. It doesn't matter if you lost this time. Get back up and fight until the very end."

                    Natsu's POV.
"And that's how it is," Lucy finished her explanation on what happened.

"The ones who will be attacking the village are the very ones who caused all this."

I saw the look of determination on her face. She looks attractive like that. My eyes widen a bit.

What am I thinking? I've been having these stupid thoughts for a while now. They need to stop!

"If we can capture them," Lucy continued, "It'll be our chance to question them." All the villagers started to discuss plans amongst themselves.

A/N: There's some NaLu for u NaLu lovers. Did u enjoy it like it like I did?

Please tell me your opinions.

Vote, comment & share please  i woild really appreciate it.

God bless ya'll.