*13

Hey guys! I am so late!! I always remember at the last minute! Pls forgive me! Anyway, the story is currently at 619 views all because of u guys! Thanks you so much!

"Don't go yelling my name like that, woman," I heard Natsu's voice as he flew onto the tracks again. "Did you really forget that I flew us here?"

I laughed sheepishly. "Maybe," I said.

Natsu focused on Erigor again. He used his flames to fly at Erigor and punch him in the gut. Erigor was knocked back a few feet and landed roughly on the tracks. Natsu quickly followed it up by kicking him with a flaming foot. He turned in the air to punch Erigor again, but Erigor jumped before the punch connected and used his magic to stay in the air. He then caused the wind to sweep Natsu's feet out from under him and caused a giant storm to hit Natsu directly. Natsu was disoriented at the moment, and Erigor used that to his advantage. He flew at Natsu and swung his scythe at him.

"Natsu!" I screamed.

Natsu miraculously landed on his feet and used his arm to stop the scythe. The scythe cut his arm, but luckily it didn't cut his arm off. It didn't even get that far past his skin. I sighed in relief. I wish that I could do something. I hate sitting here doing nothing, but Natsu was right. Erigor would kill me in a second flat.

"He stopped it with his arm?" Erigor shouted in shock. Natsu closed his mouth and his cheeks puffed up. Erigor suddenly looked a bit scared. "Is he going to shoot flames from his mouth?"

As soon as the flames started to leave Natsu's mouth, Erigor flew straight up. The flames just barely missed him. Once he was a safe distance away and Natsu stopped spewing flames, Erigor watched Natsu from the sky. "I underestimated you a bit. Let's fight seriously now," Erigor said.

My eyes widened in fear. "They weren't fighting seriously?" I whispered.

"Storm Mail," Erigor said. Wind surrounded Erigor and was so fast that I could barely see Erigor's face. The wind morphed to the form of his body and clothes like armor. "Here I come," Erigor warned. He shot to the ground and landed on the tracks

Natsu charged at him with a flaming fist. Erigor simply caught Natsu's fist and his flame was put out. Natsu looked shocked for a split second, but quickly recovered by throwing his other fist. Erigor caught that one too. Once again Natsu's flames went out.

"Just as I thought," Erigor said. "You can't generate that destructive power unless you're coated with flame. It's useless now."

I sucked in a breath. Natsu can't use his flames. How does he beat him if he can't use his flames?

Natsu pulled back a few feet. He looked utterly confused. Now that Erigor was closer, I could clearly see his face. He was smirking at Natsu. "Storm Mail blows wind inside out," Erigor explained. "Don't you get it? Flame can't go against headwind. Flames simply cannot defeat wind." Erigor suddenly released a powerful wind (with his magic not his rear). "Your flames won't hurt me now. Die!" He yelled.

Natsu flew at Erigor. His flames went out again, and he's knocked back. I quickly scrambled up and catch him before he hits the ground. Erigor sends another powerful wind at us. I cried out in pain and clung to Natsu as we flew back. I make sure I'm the one that landed on the tracks instead of Natsu. Since Natsu is doing all the fighting, the least I can to is soften his falls. I sat up with Natsu in my arms. I look back at Erigor, but the tracks catch my attention. My eyes widened when I realized that part of the bridge had fallen apart.

Erigor had a triumphant smirk on his face. "Not bad," he complimented. "Your bodies are still on one piece. The boy was pretty good for a young mage." Erigor smirked at me. "All that's left is the last little fly on the bridge." Natsu grunted in pain as he sat up. Erigor's eyes widened. "He's still alive?"

A risky and dangerous idea popped in my head. "Natsu," I said quietly. "How hot can you your flames get?" He looked at me quizzically. "If you can get your flames hot enough, it will heat up the air around you. Warm air goes up and creates a low pressure area. Air or in this case wind, goes toward low pressure areas. In other words," I esplained calmly, "You can control where his wind goes."

Natsu's eyes narrowed. Then the corner of his lip lifted up. My heart skipped a beat. He took off his cloak, wrapped my body in it, and pulled the hood over my head. "It's fire proof," he explains. Natsu stands up, and I scoot a few feet away from him. His body instantly ignites. I can feel the air getting hotter and hotter. I look over at Erigor and see his eyes widen as his storm mail disappears. Natsu then punches Erigor in the gut with all the strength and flames he's gathered. Erigor is knocked out instantly and I see Lullaby land on the tracks a few feet from him.

I stared in awe at him. "That was amazing, Aki.".

He walks over to me and sits down in front of me. As soon as he hits the ground, we hear something on the tracks. We turned to find out where the noise came from and saw Gray, Erza, Happy, and Kage all in a magic ER car, coming toward us. They climbed out of the car and ran over to us. Kage's eyes seemed like they were going to jump out of their sockets when he saw Erigor. Everyone else's eyes widen when they saw me.

I started feeling uncomfortable under their stares. "What?" I asked.

"You're wearing..." Erza didn't finish.

I glanced down at myself. That's when I realized that I was still wearing Natsu's cloak. I smiled at Erza. This may be my only chance to actually get a good look at what Natsu wears under this cloak. I look at Natsu to see what he's wearing. His shirt had a high collar, but the collar was open in the front, so you could see his neck. There was only one sleeve. This let everyone see the black Fairy Tail mark on the top of his right arm near his shoulder. The bottom of the long shirt opened up under his brown belt letting people see his white, baggy pants that end mid calf. There's also a brown band on the arm with a sleeve, and he has on black sandals. There's orange trimming around the collar, down the middle, and on the bottom of the shirt. As I was examining him, I noticed that he had a scar on his neck.

Natsu raised a brow at me. My cheeks flushed and I looked away. Somehow his clothes made him look even more handsome. I took off his cloak and handed it over to him. He took it and quickly put it back on.

Aaaannnd... that's it for today! I added a few Nalu moments. (For those that can't understand what I'm describing: the clothes he wore after they got back from Tenrou Island.)

I hope u all enjoyed this chap. Pls read my other stories: Seven Deadly Sins and In the Dark.

Thanks to all of u followers and silent readers! I really appreciate ur support!

Don't forget to:

Vote,

Comment &

Share!!!

Tybil~ See ya next week!!