Chapter 2 - FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL

"I can't believe after being home schooled for all these years I finally get to go to a real school", I said excitedly to Kale.

"yeah you're gonna love it .I have it all planned out. I want to leave a mark at school."

Kale is so excited I can feel her anxiety I feel so happy that I'm finally going to a real school like normal people do. How would you feel if you were in my position. Its hard having nightmares everyday about being raped. I know my grandpa is very happy for me at the hospital.

"So Emma how is your grandpa doing?". Kale's mom said as she interrupted my thoughts

"Fine he's doing much better now". I responded

"okay girls we are here." she said as she pulled into the parking lot.

"OMG I'm freaking out. how do I look?" she said as she smoothen her hair.

"its perfect,try not to freak out"

I should be the one freaking out going to meet guys who try to get in your pants. I want to tell her that I was raped but I just can't. what if she dislikes me because I've been raped. I don't understand people sometimes you just don't get them or if she finds cooler friends than me and ditch me using it as an excuse. I just don't wanna lose the first friend I have.

"hurry up we don't wanna be late for our first day at high school. its here that you make memories."

"OK, let's go make memories."

"But be careful don't get into trouble first day at school,I know how you teenagers are adventurous nowadays. love you." She kissed kale on her cheeks and waved me

"Bye mom I won't disappoint you."

"I know you won't. take care girls love you." She said as she drove from the driveway and her car was no longer in sight.

"OK let's go. I've got Kevin meeting us at our locker. "

Andrew is kales secret boyfriend she's hiding him from her parents since they won't allow her to have a boyfriend at this stage because she's young. She met him during the summer break at the park and since then its been them smashed together like Siamese twins. And the irritating part is his annoying friend Kevin who according to kale likes me but I just think he's like all guys who just want to have sex with girls and leave them hanging.

She grabbed my hand and rushed me through the group of people to the washroom . She removed her make up bag and started to highlight her eyes which she says are the nipples of the face.

"So what if your mom finds out about all these lies."

"She won't unless you're planning on telling her about it. She just doesn't understand the importance of social life she can't still be treating me like a kid anymore I'm 16 for crying out loud I can drive if she let's me . its not like I don't have a drivers lincese." She finished as she started to apply strawberry lip gloss on her already glossy lips

"Don't look at me like that Emma you make me feel cheap." She must have been referring to the disgusting look I was giving her right now .it's not like the lip gloss will stay there for long. It will be gone when she meets Kevin. I mean both of them kiss every time they have the chance to and I mean its so irritating sometimes I just want to scream at them or leave.

"Its just I don't understand why you have to put on lip gloss again. I mean you already..."

"Emma puh lease I'm glad to leave him from my mom I don't want to come to school to meet a second mom. Take this."

She says as she hands me the lip gloss.

"Kale"I stare from her to the lip gloss in my hands

"Emm what am I suppose to do with this".

"Opps sorry but you don't have to act like its some kind of alien object . I mean what's so wrong with using lip gloss I understand if you don't want to use mascara or anything but seriously..." She turns to me like she just met me for the first time.

"You know h..."I started but she cut me off rudely as always

"Yeah yeah make up blah blah who cares?" She now finally turns to me for real to ask for my judgement

"What do you think? Ain't I a miracle worker or what." She said as she batted her eye lashes

Kale is beautiful with thick short eyelashes well trimmed eyebrows almond eyes with  perfect lips and tall slender tanned body with perfect curves long brown hair highlighted with yellow. I have an  average height with black long hair long eyelashes and dull brown eyes.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

She ran into Andrews arms as he received her perfectly and the eating competition began. But luckily I was saved by the bell

"Hey babe you look gorgeous. Today tell your mom you have study group I have somewhere to take you OK?"

"Crystal"Kale replied

"Hi Emma" yipeee he finally noticed my existence

"Hi" I forced a smile

"Bye babe. Don't wanna get you late for your classes ."

"Bye" he gave her a goodbye kiss and went the other way.

He is a junior while she is a sophomore. At least if she would date it should be someone her class. This is getting harder by the minute.

"Let's go to class. Let's not try to be late" I said

"If we're late I'll get my name known to at least quarter of the school. That's a start to being famous."

"What are you talking about." I stop to glance at her

"I'll tell you later at lunch remind me to."

She said that because she knows how fast she forget things which according to her is not necessary so it should not stay in her brain which is shortening her Brain storage capacity

∆∆∆∆∆

Pls comment so I'll know what you think

Love caro