Chapter 8- OMG

I was woken up by the annoying sound of my alarm. I am a morning person so it's not really hard for me to wake up. I brush my teeth take my bath and put on black jeans and a white T-shirt that says,"don't mess with me". I brush through my long hair to remove all morning tangles and braid it. I wear my black blue converse that my grandpa got me for Christmas. I  don't put on any make up cause I don't see the reason I should waste precious time applying on makeup in fact I don't have one so its the perfect excuse when Kale asks. I stuff my bag with books and laptop and shrug my bag on and head downstairs for breakfast.

Grandpa had already finished his breakfast when I got there. I ate my pancake with syrup and chuck down some orange juice. I don't really take breakfast seriously unless its Saturday. Grandma will be taking me to school today  to talk to the principal. I read through the topic we'll be studying for history today since its the first period. When we get to school we head straight to the principal's office.

"Hi what can I do for you?"the assistant smiled

"I'm looking for Mrs. Graham"

"Okay please wait I'll check with her"

"Okay" grandma replies as we sit on one of the chairs in the office.

"So do you think she'll allow me to do my own project"I ask as I remove my science books.

"I hope so"I sigh

"I'm going to the bathroom"

"Okay be quick"

I get up from the chair and head to the washroom. When I finish peeing and I'm about to get out someone yanks the door open and I hearing kissing noises and moaning. OMG what do I do it will be totally awkward to open the door but it'll also be stupid to stand her until they finish. I master courage and open the door to see a boy pressed against Kale kissing  with  her legs and arms wrapped around him.

They stopped when I opened  the door and I quickly disappeared  from the washroom. Wow that was awkward. I can't believe Kale is cheating on Andrew I thought she loved him or at least had the dignity to be faithful. Why am I even judging her when I don't know the whole story.

"Hey wait" Kale turns me around to face her."I'm sorry you had to see that" she blushes

"No is okay"

"So you must think I'm a slut right now"

"No..."

"No I wanted to tell you at lunch yesterday but I was busy sorry"

"Okay so you wanted to tell me that you'll kiss some boy?"

"No I wanted to tell you that I'm breaking up with Andrew to date the populars"

"But isn't Andrew popular?"

"He is but not that much.."

"Listen you don't have to explain I don't want to know"

"So you don't think I'm a slut"what was she thinking was she expecting me to nod and say yes?

"No. So you're done with Andrew?"

"Not yet"

"Okay I have to go I'll talk to you later"

"Where?"

"The principals office"

"Why?"

"I'll explain later"

My grandma is already in the office talking to the principal when I got in.

"Wait they're speaking alone you can't go there"

"Why not?"

"Principals rules when adults are talking you can't go until you've been authorized"

"Okay"I'm so disappointed I wanted to be there to speak for myself. I collide with a hard chest down the hallway making all my books and papers fly away

"Oh my god. My papers "I jump and stretch for one when I stumpled on my book and crushed on the floor falling on Brent

"Hi Miss. Green" he smiled showing his perfect white teeth. His lips are so close to mine. It looks really nice I know I sound creepy but i just can't handle myself. I place my hands on his hard rock chest and get up.

"Won't you help me up?"

"I think you've got a hang of  it". I grab my books and papers. I'm missing two papers I'll know because I always number the pages in my file. One is the grocery list and the other is a page from my diary.

"I didn't know you were this rude"he said. 

"News flash you don't know me at all"

"Not yet. Give me a chance I would really like to know you better "I turn to leave but he grabs my arm and quickly  removes  it when he sees my stare

"I swear the next time you touch me I'll bite you "

"Feisty. So about our..."

"Wait wait wait there is no our okay? " I turn and head straight for my locker. I collect all my books and head for History class.

.....

I'm so glad class is finally over I was starving. I head straight for the cafeteria. I sit on the first empty chair I see and start to eat. I take a bite of my peanut jelly sandwich hmmmm.

"Hey"Kale comes to sit in front of me. I nod because I still have food in my mouth.

"Hey where's your boyfriend? I'm not seeing see him around so I'm guessing you've have broken up with him"

"No"

"Okay so where did he take you yesterday?"

"He took me to his garage where we first had sex"

"Woah cliche much and what did you do?"

"I got upset what else was I..."

"Hi"the owner of the voice wraps his arm around my neck. I shrug his arm off.

"Hi babe"Kevin says as he sits beside me. He place both his hands caging me I really don't like his aproximity to me.

"Hey get up you're not wanted her" Kale says and fold her arms across her chest.

"I just wanted to say hi to my friend here" i push him but he doesn't budge so i punch his arm with all my strength and he removes it.

"Ouch you could've just told me to get up or are you afraid you'll stutter in front of me"

"Keep telling yourself whatever makes you sleep at night. He gets up and leave.

"That must have been painful"

"Yeah"

"I'm sorry about leaving you without a ride I wanted to call to check and I remembered you don't have a phone. See because of emergencies like this is why you have to keep a cell phone

"Whatever"the bell rings in time just as I finish my lunch. My next class is English and Kale has chemistry so we separate paths I hope my grandma was able to convince them not to involve myself in this stupid project. I hope good news awaits me in English class

.....................
I'm bacccckkk
Vote and comment XOX