CHAPTER 9- SUCK IT UP

I went inside and took my seat. As the teacher entered, i moved to her table.

"so about the project"

"miss Green please take your seat"

"but..."

"no buts please" she extended her towards my seat.I signed as i sat down.

"okay today we'll use the first thirty minutes to do our projects. So sit according to your groups"Is she serious ?

"Miss Green please sit down"she says as i get up

"but i.."

"we'll talk after class. it's just for thirty minutes"

"hey come on put on a smile. it looks like you just lost your parents"

"so do you have any suggestions for the topic?"

"i thought you said you don't do..."

"please let's just start"

.........................

The bell rang to signal the end of the class. I started packing my stuff.

"Madam please can we talk now?"

"let it be quick" she placed her pen down

"Madam I think it will be better for me t... "

"okay you guys make a great team. i saw how you were working. Work with him okay. He's a very good student he'll help you get an A on the project. I'm sorry but you have to do the project.If i allow you to do the project on your own it will appear like I'm favouring you since you're a new student."

"but madam.."

"I'm sorry. Run along you'll miss your next class"

"thank you for listening"

"you're welcome"How can she be so inconsiderate. I can't believe I'm actually going to do this project.

..................

I'm back!!!! Please vote and comment