Chapter 7 - old blocked memories

"Wa...t are you doing here?" I stared right in Tony's grey eyes.

"Its that how to treat your step dad"

"You're despicable how dare you call yourself that.  You really don't have any shame do you?"

"Since when did you get so grumpy"

"Get out!" I try to slam the door but he blocks it with his foot.

"Do you really want me to leave.  You didn't even ask why I'm here"

"Maybe its because I don't care"i trt to close the door again but he push it back

"Tell your grandpa I'm here"

"Nobody..."

"Tony what are you doing here"grandma said

"Do you people dont know how to greet people or what?

"Just say what you want and leave"

"Nice to meet you Elena"my grandma gave him a glare.

" haven't you had enough ruining this family? What do you want from us again huh?"

"Where's this hatred coming from. Don't be like that I mean I'm also family" he said looking at me. 

"Emma let me  do the talking.  Please go"

"But... "

"Please go before your grandpa comes here looking for us"

"Okay " I glare at him before I turn to leave. I saw grandpa coming to the door. Come on think fast I scold myself.

"Emm grandpa where are you going" I moved from the door towards him.

"I'm looking for your grandma. Mr. Hanson said he saw her leaving through the door"

"Oh its nothing shes just talking to a kid who came to pull a prank"

"Oh"

"Come on let's go and eat grandmas recipe"

I saw people gathered around the table.

"The food is amazing..."

"Yeah I just love it...She should buy herself a restaurant instead of the bakery I just love her food..."

All the neighbours and friends were just admiring  and complementing grandmas food. She would be very happy to see them praising her culinary skills. Where is she? How come she's still not here yet. What's she talking about with that imbecile. I turn to the door to see grandma coming in. There was a look on her face that was just wrong.

"Oh here you are.." Grandpa says as he put his hand around her shoulder."now you can tell her about your ideas"grandpa gestured towards the guests

"What ideas"her lips turn up.

"Its just your cooking skills..."

"I'm so jealous.."

"Yeah your abilities are unlimited you never seem to stop surprising us"

"Oh thank you. I'm so glad you like it"

"How wouldn't we"

I was just having enough about their talk so I sneaked to my room. I threw myself on my bed and memories of Tony started rushing in. He had no dignity coming to the house. After all he did after the death of my mother. He was the reason I got raped. After my mom died he took me to a friend of his to take care of me. His friend took me in and that's when all the nightmares began. I was mistreated abused raped and beaten. He destroyed my life childhood and what's more terrible is that I was able to escape but my mistake was I went back to my uncle i didn't know why i even went there maybe it was because i thought he still had some good and kindness in him at least he didn't mistreat me. That's when I realized his heart is made of Stone. Instead of him reporting him to the police he confronted him and of course he denied it he didn't believe his friend is capable of raping his step daughter and said I was just hallucinating since I cant bear my moms death so I'm having a mental break down. He  took me to an orphanage and that's where I got help from one of the teachers who looked for my relatives and found grandma. I started to get tired and closed my eyes and went to dreamland.

....

"Come here little girl"

"No please don't hurt me again I'm sorry"

"'Sorry' is not gonna cut it this time haven't  you heard the phrase spare the rod and spoil the child? Huh?!"

"Please I promise I won't..."

He pushed me towards the bed with his hand gripping my hair tightly. He tore away my dress from my body and it was totally revealed to him. He licked his lips removed my pantie and pushed his long finger in me .the pain was undescribable this was the second time he was doing this to me.

"Do you like it little child?"

If I say no he'll do it harder if I say yes it will also be an encouragement for him to do it harder. I just laid there experiencing the pain alone. His other two fingers joined and a scream out of my control burst from my lungs ahh........aaaa......hhhhhh.......

Aaaaahhhhh........ I sat on the bed and the sweat ran down my face my hand, arms all over my body. The door jerked opened and my nerves calmed down when I saw grandma and grandpa.

"Oh sweetheart"grandma leaped onto my bed and tugged me in her

"Calm down we're here"although there were right here and I knew I was safe my body couldn't stop shivering.

"Was it one of the nightmares?"grandpa asked
I just couldn't stop as the tears started flowing

"Calm down we're right here and nothing will happen to you"grandma smoothed my hair while patting my back. Grandpa sat on the other side of the bed and held both of us. I felt bad grandpa was suppose to rest and here i am stressing him out. My eyelids felt heavy as I closed my eyes and this time I really hope to sleep peacefully.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Sorry the update was late i promised Friday I just didn't have time. I promise regular update  from now onwards