Chapter 1: On board and attacked

WARNING: There are some swears in this story. They are pretty bad but not that common so don't say I didn't warn you

Chapter 1: On board and attacked

I ran as fast as I could towards the hangar, my light brown-red hair just brushing the middle of my neck. No one knew I was here and I hacked the security system and played a repeated 10 second reel on the cameras. There was suddenly a red alert call, meaning everyone available was to go to the hangar where I was. I ran into the shuttle which was headed to the USS Enterprise, the ship I had wanted to be a part of since I heard it was to be built when I was four. Twelve years of me working my butt off and the engineers working their's off and I had to stow away. I got into the shuttle when I heard the doors opening again. People were coming in. I ran away from the sound of footsteps, my satchel thumping against my thigh, and hid next to some crates until the shuttle reached the ship, laughing at the lack of security. I snuck out of the shuttle when the crowds dispersed and into the ship when everyone had left. I reached the engine room and I pressed my back to the wall as somebody walked past the door, gasping as my shirt was caught in the engine, ripping off my back. I snuck out of the engine room and walked around the ship, avoiding people, since I was both a stowaway and in a bra, trainers and jeans when the ship parted from the station and went into warp. "Oh, shit. They're gonna catch me for sure." I walked faster and came across someone's quarters. I went in and opened a wardrobe to find a whole bunch of Starfleet uniforms. They were yellow in colour, which meant they were command, helmsmen or navigation. I took one and put it on, only to discover it was much too big for me, not surprisingly since guys wore the shirts. Better than not having a shirt. I rolled my eyes and stepped back out into the hall only to run into a couple of security officers.

"Hey, what are you doing?!" One of them shouted as I ran. I heard them following me and I quickly ducked into a room, closing the door and waving at the officers. I sighed and banged my head against the door before turning around to see where I was.

"Oh...this is the Bridge...of course." I blushed as the crew on the Bridge stared at me. There were three guys yelling and one happened to be the Captain but they stopped when they saw me. The security officers came in at that moment and restrained me. The captain studied me with his wise eyes. "Put her in the charge of Spock until we get back to earth." I walked over to the guy I was nudged towards.

"This is ridiculous. The captain puts me in charge of a small Irish girl but won't let me take control of the megascanner." I looked at Spock as he muttered under his breath.

"I have feelings, you know. I don't like to be patronised." He raised his eyebrows at me (haha no he didn't, he's a Vulcan) and I heard the red alert for the second time that day. We came out of warp to a full-scale ass-whooping. There were blown-up Starfleet ships everywhere and a giant anomaly with another ship coming out of it. A Romulan appeared on the screen (windshield, whatever) and said some stuff I didn't listen to, partly because I didn't care and partly because I had always been scared of Romulans. When he disappeared, the captain called Spock and another man without a uniform (Kirk, apparently) to follow him and I stayed put. When they returned, Spock turned to me.

"I cannot take responsibility for you anymore, so I am putting you in the charge of this Navigation officer...Chekski, was it?" He turned to the officer

"Pavel Andreievich Chekov, sir." He said this in a Russian accent that made me smile. I sat down in the chair that had appeared (Been dragged over and magnetised to the floor) for me to sit in and turned to Pavel.

"Hello, my name is Bellatrix Amelie O'Connor. I'm Irish...and this is your shirt isn't it?" He nodded and went back to his work, rudely snubbing me. I rolled my eyes and tried a different approach. "How old are you? I'm sixteen and I was about to graduate from the Starfleet academy, but me Mam got sick and I had to drop out a week before graduation. I snuck aboard the ship to see what the whole Starfleet life looks like, but I didn't anticipate it taking off." Pavel turned to me and spoke.