Chapter 6: A new alliance and a new attack

You don't deserve an update, you lazy people. But, luckily for you I'm a nice person. I will not give you another update until I get (on this chapter) at least half the amount of the number of people who read this in votes, so if 10 people read it I want 5 votes before I update. This is my final decision.

Chapter 6: A new alliance and a new attack

The N'ang alliance had added three members to the crew of the Irish Star. They were also crew for the Enterprise, being security but on my ship they were rather important. If everyone else was abducted suddenly, I would be controlling the ship and they would be protecting it. I had taught them to use the variety of weapons defending the ship. I kind of felt happy to have my own crew, because it was especially hard for me to operate weapons as well as do everything else required to keep the ship from falling out of the sky.

I yawned and continued to play an ancient computer game emulated on my data pad called 'Pacman' which involved a small yellow splat-thing eating dots and running from ghosts, except when the splat ate the big dots he could eat the ghosts too. It was rather entertaining, actually. I got up to the final level and just as I was about to finish it, I was hit really hard on the head. Naturally, everything went black...except for the stars I was hallucinating.

When I woke up, I found myself somewhere that was not the Enterprise. I sat up and came face to face with a shimmery black catlike creature with large yellow eyes. It hissed at me and zapped me with some sort of cattle prod. I passed out again.

I opened my eyes (again) and I was in a cell with Spock. There were letters printed on the door which were in a language uncannily similar to Latin, which I could fluently read and speak. The label (I guess that's what it was) said 'same DNA strand: half common creature, half elven creature'. I rolled my eyes and slapped the sleeping Spock in the face. "Wake up, you moron!" He opened his eyes and frowned at me. "Were locked in a cell in a ship run by catlike creatures and they seem to speak Latin. They call Humans 'common creatures' and Vulcans 'elven creatures'." He frowned even harder and the cell door opened.

"Mama!" I snatched my baby out of the cat lady's arms and saw she had a labeled bracelet on her wrist. It said 'spawn of the half elvens' in Latin. Before the cat lady could close the cell door, I spoke to her (in Latin).

"Wait! The ones you call 'common creatures' are humans. They make up most of the crew of the ship. The other alien woman is a Romulan, the three lizard men are N'ang and myself, Anya and Spock are half Vulcan, half human. Also, we aren't the parents of this child. She is mine and the curly-haired, young human boy." She glared at me for a few seconds and spoke.

"I am Cthulah, of the Felinius people of the planet Felinia. We found your ship and sent a soldier onboard to apprehend you all. We plan to study you and you will breed young for us to conduct experiments on. This is the reason you have been sorted into cells of the same species, but the so-called humans are divided into breeding pairs. The tags on your wrist are indications of your species and cell number so when we let you into the synthetic habitat for recreation, you don't try to come back into each others cells. This will be so for the rest of your days. I will now leave and your food will travel through those tubes into those bowls when I go and put in the details of each species diet requirements, defined by the tests that were run a few hours ago." And with that happy note, she left.

"So, we are to be bred. I am not looking forward to the prospect of doing that with you, Bella. In fact, it rather makes me glad Pon Farr was three weeks ago." I glared at him.

"Yes, because I'm looking forward to doing that with you, Pointy! I don't even know if I'll be affected by Pon Farr and I won't for another four years!"