Here We Go Again (Chapter Two)

*Dahvie's POV*

I've heard crying in that room all damn night

Jayy can't do this

I have to go in and talk to him.

I enter his room pretty fast and POOF there's no Jayy.

He always does this, it's like our own little version of hide and seek, he hides when he doesn't want me to see him.

Now that I think about it, there's a lot about Jayy that I know, that I should probably not even care about,

Like how every time he goes in the bathroom he redoes his makeup and hair,

Or how he sleeps on the left side of the bed, upside down.

Or even how most the time he Dosent wear underwear o.e

But then again, I haven't wore a pair of underwear since high school. Eh whatever .

Jayy calling my name out snapped me back to reality.

"Dahvie, what the fuck? You're staring at me. Dahvie? Dahvie Fucking Vanity !! DAVID JESUS TORRES !!!!!" Jayy exclaimed.

"W-What Jayy-Jayy ...?" I said .. Still kinda lost .

"You've been staring at me for the past 20 minutes just daydreaming or some shit. Why the fuck did you even come in here ?!"

"I came in here to talk to you, we need to talk about you and Daniels relationship." I said, kinda looking down at the floor, I knew what was coming, the yelling, the defense, the tears and the apologies. It happens every time I confront him about his relationship.

_________________________

Here comes the yelling ..... >.>

A/N : Hey Guys !! I got more votes and reads than I expected, so I decided to reward you with a kinda long chapter ^-^ Can I get two more reads ? If so, I'll update. You Have Been Warned XD And by the way, next chapter will be part two of Dahvie's point of view . Holy Fuck, that rhymed ;3 Hehe .