Please Dont Be Hurt (Chapter Six)

*Jayy's POV*

After I had decided I needed to get MY Dahvs back, well technically not mine .. Yet. But, still.

I decided I needed to call him, it's been like a day and a half maybe? And Im just now deciding to call him. Yeah I know, Im a dick. But my feelings just take time for me to sort out, plus I needed to make a plan. My plan was to call him and tell him how much I wuffles him ^w^ and then he'd come home and we'd live happily ever after and I could show the world that he's mine. I just hope he can forgive me, all I want is him. I feel so horrible about all I've put him through. Urg. If I were him, I wouldn't accept my apology but I can only hope for the best.

Just gotta call him and he'll love me. That's what I keep telling myself to try to convince my fingers to dial his number.

Ok.

Gonna Call.

~10 Minutes Later~

Yeah.. Im gonna call right now.

~30 Minutes Later~

Now

Yes. Right Now. Ok.

~10 Minutes Later~

I finally dialed the number and waited for it to ring.

He answered on the second ring and all I could hear was like trees rustling and shit. Tf?

You know what this means?

HE GOT FUCKING KIDNAPPED AND THEY TOOK HIS PHONE AND HIS SEXY ASS IS GONNA GET RAPED. AND HE'S NEVER HAD ANAL. I WANTED TO BE THE ONE WHO TOOK HIS ASS VIRGINITY. GODDAMMIT JAYY, THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT.

I suddenly felt darkness consume me.

__________________________

A/N: Hey my sexy ass unicorns !! Did you guys like it? What's happened to Jayy? Is Dahvie gonna get saved by Jayy? Is Jayy finally gonna be able to take Dahvie's ass' virginity? Stay tuned and you'll find out. Comment. Vote. Fan. Ps: I Love You Little Fuckers ^-^