Dahvie ? (Chapter Eight)

*Jayy's POV*

I woke up to bright lights in my eyes, and shut them immediately. After I opened them again, I adjusted myself to the change and sat up, starting to become aware of my surroundings.

Im in a hospital, ugh I've always hated hospitals, when I was younger I used to make many suicide attempts and be dragged to different hospitals, the doctors would always think I was crazy.

But, I didn't try to kill myself this time. did I? No, I blacked out after flipping out about Dahvie... FUCK, I need to get out of here and get Dahvie.

I see a nurse come in and immediately ask her "Excuse me ma'am, not to come off rude anything but why the fuck am I here? I really need to get the fuck out of here to save my best friend who I love very much and hope to be boyfriend, Dahvie. And Im pretty sure he's in trouble beca--"

She cut me off by shushing me loudly.

Who the fuck does she think she is ?! I give her a dirty look and realize she's about to say something, oh..

"Mr. Griffis--" I cut her off by saying "Monroe." "Well, Mr. Monroe you are in Mercy Hospital, your friend Haley brought you here after she found you passed out on the ground." she stated very matter-of-factly. Wait .. Haley ? Haley found me ? I looked to my left and right there was Haley waving shyly. "HALEY!!" I yelled at her, she got up and hugged me, we hugged for a about a minute when we heard a loud beeping sound, we looked over and nurses and doctors came from everywhere and a voice over the intercom came on and said "Code blue in room 12, patient David Torres."

OHMYGOD its Dahvie and he's at a code blue and he's been right next to us behind the curtain this whole time.

I looked over at Haley with a panicked look, just to discover she had the same expression. I was in tears when I saw them roll Dahvie God knows where. I looked at his angelic face, it was so peaceful. I also looked and saw him all bandaged up and bleeding .. Oh no, did somebody hurt him? whoever did this is gonna fucking pay

I looked back over to Haley and said, "Go tell them who Dahvie is to us and see if we can at least go to a waiting room or something to be in the same area as him. She nodded and left.

She came back in a few seconds later with the nurse and she said I was free to get up and leave, and stay in the MICU waiting room to wait for Dahvie. I quickly took off my gown, not giving a fuck if I was in front of everyone butt ass naked and rushed to put on my clothes.

The nurse lead us to the MICU waiting room and me and Haley sat there, waiting for whatever was to come.

I didn't know what to do.. If Dahvie died, how could I live? I need to do something .. something I haven't done in a long time.. i need to pray. I said the prayer in my head, " God, I know I have committed very many sins and committed blasphemy, and I know that is the unforgivable sin, and I know that I am going to hell. but please, if you let Dahvie come through this, I promise that I will be better, I will be a Christian and I will pray every night and go to church every Sunday. Please, let Dahvie make it, please."

I realized by the end of my prayer that my pants were soaked, did I piss myself? No, those were tears, I cried so much.. I hope God heard me.. I would do anything for Dahvie to be ok

__________________________

Authors Note; Hey my sexy ass unicorns!! I decided I was going to get more involved in this story and start updating more and writing longer, please stay with me through this journey. I am hopeful this story will get better and I won't neglect you guys anymore. Please vote, comment, and fan. Did you guys like this long chapter by the way? Please comment and let me know if there is any way I can make this story better for you guys. Until next time, ~Abby <3