I'm Dead ? (Chapter Nine)

*Dahvie's POV*

I awoke from a plain black dream ? I guess it was a dream I saw that I was in a hospital and there were doctors and surgeons and nurses everywhere operating on someone.

It was either a girl or a boy with long rainbow hair, like me. Hehe ^-^ good sense of style.

I walked up to a nurse to ask what was going on and where am I and whatnot but she just ignored me.

Tf? why am I even here? I went up to a doctor to ask the same questions, but he ignored me too.

But this time, something very strange happened, he walked through me, like directly fucking through me.. Holy shit. What kind of fuckery is this .-. ?

I looked to my left and saw a huge flashing white light.. I also heard someone calling my name.. Was that my grandmother? It can't be.. She's dead. But wait.. Am I dead? Oh whatever.. I'll just see where it leads.

I entered through the bright white light and in it I saw big golden gates.. I-is this heaven? but .. I DONT GET IT!! I walked towards the man at the front gate. "Your name please ?" The man with the beautiful voice asked. "Dahvie Vanity.. Or maybe David Torres.. Either one." He glared at a clipboard and his expression suddenly changed to a shocked one. He cleared his throat to surpass the awkward silence and said "Jesus needs to see you, 33rd room to your left, I suggest being on your best behavior.. It is very unlikely for anyone other than upper class angels to actually meet Jesus. Good luck." He gave me a slight reassuring smile.. Why does Jesus need to see me? how am I in heaven? Im .. Just lost.. I want Jayy..

__________________________

Hey! You gorgeous motherfuckers thought I left, didn't you? Hah, never. Vote Comment And Fan. If I get enough votes and comments by 8:00 pm EST, then I'll update again tonight with the next chapter. I love you sexy ass unicorns ^-^ You should tell me you love me back in the comments Cx