Chapter 3

When tohru turned around, she was shocked of what she or who she saw. It was Yuki and Kyo. They was staring at her . She started to blush and she looked at the ground.

Tohru thoughts : oh no, they saw everything. I'm so embrass. Why are they staring at me? Oh, they hate me.

It was a silent walk for the three of them. When they got there, Tohru went up stairs without saying a word. She changed into her black tank top and purple shorts. She tied her hair in a high ponytail. She went downstairs to make dinner. But the hold time, Kyo and Yuki were looking at her. Shigure was puzzled and didn't know what was going on.

Shigure : why is everyone quiet?

Tohru cheeks went red. When she was done making dinner, she didn't eat dinner, she just went upstairs and never came out.

Shigure :WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!

Kyo: We... saw her... kick some guys ass. He was trying to rape her so... She taught him a lesson. Now, she is embrassed.

Shigure : really?! , our flower did that?

Yuki and kyo nodded

But in a few minutes Tohru came downstairs to get a drink of water so she can go to sleep.

Shigure : Tohru, the boys told me what happened.

Tohru frozed in the kitchen and turned her head around.

She had a bright red face.

Tohru speaking fast : I'm so sorry, it's just well he touched me the wrong way and I was scared so I showed him what I'll do next time if he did that again, then Yuki and kyo was there and.... (sighs).

Shigure : it's OK. You're did a good thing.

Tohru : I did?

Shigure : yeah, but a question, where did you learn how to do that stuff?

Tohru blushing : Ummm.... Alright time for me to go to bed.

Tohru ran but Yuki blocked her way.

Yuki: speak.

Tohru : (sighs) fine. My mom was in a fighting gang so she taught me, Hana and Uo how to fight in self defense. She told me to do it when there's trouble. But i didn't mean to cause I kinda snapped.

Tohru laughed nervously

Kyo : why did you tell us?

Tohru : well, I was worried by how you guys would react.

Tohru laughed nervously.

Tohru : well goodnight.

Tohru ran upstairs.

Tohru : (sighs) well mom, whatcha gonna do.

She climbed in her bed and went to sleep.