Chapter 7

Tohru crying : yeah... I see it. You never thought I felt this way. I always thought you would be playing with me but when you kicked me and spit on my face when I was 9, I didn't think that then. I told my mom. She was so angry. That's why we miss so many family reunions, cause of what I said.

Tohru lift her shirt and showed him the mark on the side of her waist.

His eyes widened and tears rolled down his cheek.

Tohru crying : it doesn't hurt but I get flashback from this.

He grabbed her. Tohru gasps. He hugged her tightly while crying. Tohru eyes widened and she close her eyes and started crying. She hugged him back.

Cousin crying : I'm so sorry. I never thought you felt this way.

Tohru smiled : it's OK. I... Forgive you.

Kyo and Yuki looked at them and smiled.

They thought that this was happy for there grandpa and Expectional for Tohru. After all that, Tohru stay with her cousin for the funeral. After that, she went back.

Tohru : I'm home.

Shigure : so, how'd it go?

Tohru smiled : it went pretty well.

Shigure : I'm glad. Kisa and Kagura are coming over for dinner.

Tohru : yes!! Can't wait.

Kyo : awwww,hell,why Kagura?

Tohru : come on kyo, stop being a big baby, besides, she doesn't like you anymore.

Kyo: Wait, what?

Tohru : she got boyfriend. I think she's bring him over.

Kyo: YES!! FREEDOM!!!

Tohru laughed at him.

Knock! Knock!

Tohru : their here.

Tohru opened the door and it was Kagura and Kisa and Kaguras boyfriend.

Tohru : neiko? This is your boyfriend?

Kagura : yep, why?

Tohru: I use to date him till he ditch me for so other chick.

Neiko: hehe, sorry about that.

Kisa : oh OK. Why not date kyo?

Tohru cheeks went red.

Tohru : may I see you two for a minute?

The girls went upstairs.

Tohru : why would you say that?

Kisa : sissy, you like him. I can tell.

Tohru blushed.

Kagura : awwwwww, she's blushing.

Tohru : OK, yeah, I do, because his more cuter then Yuki.

Kagura :girl, go tell him how you feel.

Tohru : I will, maybe when everyone is asleep.

Kisa: yeah, there you go sissy.

They all hugged and wished her good luck.

After dinner, the girls was thinking about what would be like to prank the boys.

Tohru : I've got an good plan but I'm gonna call Hana and Uo to come over and help.

Tohru dress up in a girly outfit.(not dress, a shirt and jeans) Kisa wore the same outfit but it didn't show anything. Kagura wore a black outfit. So did Hana and Uo when they came over. They made fake guns. And wore wigs. Kagura, Hana and Uo went outside using the Window. She also threw fake blood on the grounds and on Kisa and her. But cover it with a jacket.

Tohru and Kisa went down stairs.

Tohru : me and Kisa are going walk. We'll be right back.

Then in a few minutes.

BANG BANG

SCREAMING

The boys went outside and saw tohru and down on the ground. Then saw three black figures with guns.

They all screamed and started going for Tohru and Kisa. They were bloody.

They all went for the black figures and then they felt a touch and they turn around

Tohru and Kisa : boo!

They all screamed and said their zombies.

Tohru and Kisa started laughing really hard. So did Kagura, Hana and Uo. The boys was puzzled.

Uo: we pranked yall!!

The girls was laughing so hard.

Tohru : oh my god was that funny.

Kisa: nice plan sissy.

The boys stared at Tohru. They couldn't believe it. Tohru was the mastermind behind the prank.

Tohru : alright, time for us to go inside.

The girls followed Tohru inside while laughing.

Later on, the girls and Neiko left the house.

Tohru : well, goodnight.

Kyo: what is this, another prank?

Tohru : no.

Yuki : you really scared us.

Tohru had sad look on they went upstairs. She felt like she done something wrong. She sat there and felt really bad.

Then she heard a thump on the ceiling and a crash!

Tohru ran outside. Kyo was on the ground. She ran to him and saw blood on his head. She pulled him to her and put his head on her chest. She wasn't scared. Tohru thought it was a prank so she went on with it.

Tohru whispered in a fake crying voice: kyo. Please wake up. For me.

Kyo : boo!!

Tohru jumped.

Kyo: We gotcha.

Yuki and Shigure came laughing.

Tohru : nice, but you didn't get me.

The boys looked at her confused.

Tohru : I know cause kyo wouldn't be stupid enough to fall a roof. He'd stayed there and sulk and when I was downstairs, I made fries and the ketchup was missing and I smelt it on kyo.

The boys looked at her in shock.

Kyo: well, how come you put my head on your chest?

Tohru blushing : hehe, Ummm.... Well, I knew you would blush so I did that for part of the act.

Kyo : but I didn't.

Tohru blushed : well goodnight.

Tohru ran inside the house as they chased her. She slams her door, lock it and sighs for relief. She didn't want him to know she likes him.