Chapter 20

After Thursday and Friday, everyone was at the house. The boys was ready.

Kyo: what's taking them so long?

In the room with the girls.

Tohru was wearing a black strapless dress with her hair all curled up with black heels and makeup. Hana wore a dark purple strapless gown with her hair in a fancy bun. Uo wore a blue dress it her hair in a french twists. Kisa, now 15,wore a yellow gown with her hair in a ponytail and her ponytail and it's curly. They all wore earrings and bracelets. They grabbed their purses and went down stairs. When they went down stairs, the boys was staring at them. But was staring at Tohru and Kisa the most.

Tohru : well let's go.

Shigure : well, don't you look fine as a flower Tohru. Even you Kisa. Tohru, you have a strapless dress that shows a little cleavage. And Kisa, you look I've a movie star showing a little Cleavage.

They boys hit Shigure in the face.

Boys : YOU SICK BASTARD!!!

Tohru and Kisa giggled.

Hana: OK, let's be on our way.

They rode in Separate limousines. When they got there, the place looked beautiful. Most of the boys at prom was staring at Kisa and Tohru. When girls all around the world by Lloyd played, the girls went to the dance floor with all the of their friends from class. Kisa was dancing with her three best friends. Tohru, Hana and Uo was dancing with Suki and Mikto. All the girls from school was dancing. All the boys was just watching. The girls from school decided to get a little naughty. Tohru went to the DJ and whispered in his ear. The DJ nodded at her request. All girls on the dance floor turned towards the boys and did that sexy look. When a Katy Perry song played, they all got down with it. They all got down to the floor and was shaking there butts from the ground and put their fingers in their mouths. They came up slowed and they got all freaky with it. The sohma boys was surprised at Tohru and her friends. The girls walked towards them and touched there faces and breathe a small breath in there ears. Then switched back to the dance floor. Tohru snapped her fingers and the song changed. The girls started dancing crazy. They turned from the boys and started dancing crazy. Tohru and Kisa was doing a dance with each other. Then Hana, Uo, Mikto, and Suki joined. The boys joined the girls and everyone at the was dancing. Even the sohmas. After the dances, Tohru and the girls went the punch table. They was laughing at how they tricked the boys to dance. Then every girl from school joined Tohru and her friends and said great plan for making the boys face. They all was laughing. They all went back to the middle of dance floor and started dancing.

All the girls : go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!!!!!!!

Tohru was happy to see everyone have a marvelous time. Even Kyo was dancing with her. She was so happy. The gang left the time the dance was over. The girls in the limousines was all sweaty and tired. They was all panting. The boys was talking about the girls. When they got home, Shigure, Ayame and Hatori W's shocked to see all the girls sweaty. Their pants was on fire. So was the boys.

Tohru : let's go take a shower. We'll go two at a time. Me and Kisa will go in then you and Hana.

They all went upstairs. The boys wish that they could see them get undressed. Hana, Uo and Kisa came downstairs panicking.

Kyo: what's wrong?

Kisa: sissy can't get out her dress. The zipper is stuck.

Kyo : I'll go.

The rest of the boys got mad.

Kyo went upstairs and Tohru was sitting there in her dress trying to take it off.

Kyo: need help?

Tohru nodded.

Kyo pulled the down as hard as he can until the zipper went down and the came off her. Tohru was blushing as she was covering her chest.

Kyo: I'm not surprised at all. I've seen you nude.

Tohru looked at him and just started blushing.

Kyo came behind her and was holding her waist and kissing her neck. Tohru was biting her lip and a small sound.

Kyo: it's OK. We did this already. Wanna start again?

Tohru : after they leave.

She went to the bathroom and took a shower. Kyo just chuckled and left.

Kyo: she's out the dress.

The girls sighs in relief. The boys still got mad. He saw her chest. After that night, Kyo went to Tohrus room and they finished what they started. The rest of the night, all you heard was noise making from Tohrus room.

THE END!!!!