Chapter 6

In a month, Tohrus and her friends quit the group.

Next day, Tohru decided to go to the beach with the boys and her friends. Tohru met up with Hana, Uo, Kagura, and Kisa. The girls decided to to go in the water and have fun and the boys sat and watch. Tohru was splashing water on Kisa. So Kisa jumped on her and both fell. Tohru and Kisa started laughing really hard and they jumped on everyone else and everyone screamed and fell in the water. They all started laughing so hard. The boys kept staring at the girls as they were getting wet. Then they got out and dried themselves off. Tohru's cellphone rang and she answers it.

Tohru : hello? Yes this is Tohru. What?! No, that can't be.

The girls was staring at her.

Tohru : oh OK. No, it's alright. Don't worry, I'll talk to my cousin. OK, bye.

Tohru dropped her phone and made a fist.

Uo and Hana went to her.

Hana: Tohru?

Uo: Whats wrong?

Tohru : grandpa didn't....... Make it.

They both gasps.

Tohru : my DAMN COUSIN stressed him out and his heart couldn't take it so it stopped.

Kisa and Kagura got up to comfort her. All the girls hugged her as Tohru started Crying loudly which caught the boys attention.

Tohru : I FUCKING HATE MY COUSIN!!!!!

Hana: Tohru, calm down. It's OK.

Tohru : no it's not. He's gone. I will not forgive him for that. But, my grandpa would want that. So... I will.

The girls stared at her. Tohru turned and smiled.

The girls was confused but they were forced to smile at her. The boys heard everything and felt bad for Tohru.

When they got home, Tohru went up stairs to change. She wore orange shirt that said crazy in red. Black jeans with black converses. Her hair was in a messy bun. She downstairs and told the boys something.

Tohru : I'm going to meet with my cousin.

Everyone looked at her.

Kyo: I'll come too.

Yuki : me too.

Tohru smiled and nodded.

They walked all the way to her cousin new house. She knocked on his door.

Cousin : oh, it's you. And your... Friends.

Tohru : may we come in?

Cousin : yeah, whatever.

Tohru and the others walked in the house.

Tohru : Where's everyone else?

Cousin : they went to the hospital to see granddad one more time.

Tohru : oh, well we need to talk. Look, I'm sorry for slapping you in the hospital.

Cousin : that's all? Well, it's too late. I hate you, now leave.

Tohru : no, I'm not. I only came to get an apology for slapping me and calling me slut.

Cousin : why? You are. You do each of them. Everyday.

The boys snapped and charged at him but Tohru stopped them.

Tohru : I'll handle this, just stay back. If he slaps me, don't help me.

Tohru : now, I knew you was gonna say that. But that's okay, remember our friend karma?

her cousin stopped and stared at her. He forgot he fears karma.

Tohru : yeah, remember everyday you'll bully me and you suffer those harsh punishments? Like your sister died or like your dad abandoned you?

Cousin : SHUT UP!!!

He slaps her to the floor. Tohru had a blood mark on her face.

The boys was trying not to charge at him.

Tohru : but, you know what? I... Still love you. And I will always take the harsh punishments for you and you never say thank you.

Tohru tears rolled down her cheek then she got up.

Cousin looked shocked. He never thought she felt this way.