Chapter 5

When Tohru was taking her nap, she had a really scary dream.

Tohru Dream.

Tohru :hello? Where am I?

Kyo: hey, what's up?

Tohru : kyo? What r u doing here?

Yuki : Miss Honda, why?

Tohru : why what?

Kyo: you never told us the truth! WHY?!

Tohru : I'm sorry. It's was a secret that I wasn't suppose to tell.

Yuki: so, we're not important to you?

Tohru : no, that's not what I'm saying.

Yuki : I should have left you there in the tent to die.

Tohru : (gasps) Yuki?

Kyo: let's go, we shouldn't have trust a outsider like you. You stupid bitch.

When Tohru woke up.

Tohru : (gasps) (panting) what was that all about?

Tohru looked around her room confused and she was sweating really bad, so, she decides to call Hana and Uo.

Tohru : Hana, Uo I had the scariest dream ever where Yuki and kyo didn't trust me anymore.

Hana : I had a dream similar to that. But it was with my parents.

Uo: me too.

Tohru : what shall I do?

Hana : I'm telling my parents.

Uo: me too.

Tohru : then I'll tell during dinner.

Tohru : OK then, it's settled. Call me back and tell me what happened.

Hana: you too.

Tohru : OK bye.

Tohru hanged up and layed in her bed looking at the ceiling and wondering how will they react.

Later that day Tohru was making dinner, while kyo and Yuki was arguing about beating each other.

Tohru was so worried that she was about to faint.

When everyone was eating dinner, she decided to tell them what was really going on.

Tohru: Ummm..... I need to tell you guys something.

Everyone looked at her.

Tohru: well, the reason why I have been so mysterious this week is because well.... Shigure, remember that newspapers you read about lin shifu?

Shigure : yeah.

Tohru : I have been in his group for almost two years with Uo and Hana and we take really difficult missions like taking out people who don't show up for our group for almost a month. But not technical killing them.

Everyone started staring at her.

Tohru's Thought's: oh no, the staring starting again. I hate that. My cheeks are bright as a tomato. Well, it is my fault for not saying anything about this.

Tohru talking fast : Ummm...I am so sorry for not saying anything, I mean I was worried about this whole staring part and my dream today when I took a nap, oh man I'm such a fool....... Neh. I'm going upstairs now.

Tohru walked upstairs but was grabbed by kyo. She turned around and gasps.

Kyo: it's OK, we're not mad.

Tohru : what? You guys aren't?

Shigure : no, we understand that he told you not to say anything.

Yuki : what did you thing, that we was gonna throw?

Tohru laughed nervously.

Tohru thoughts : actually I did.

Tohru : pffft no. But do feel a little better. Now I need to make a phone call.

Tohru runs upstairs to call Hana and Uo and told them everything was fine. Hana and Uo said everything was fine too. Man, was Tohru happy.