Chapter 19

Next day, Tohru had a bright smile on her face. She was in her uniform and made breakfast.

Kyo : hey beautiful.

Tohru : hey.

Yuki : are you OK Miss Honda?

Tohru : yes, I'm fine Yuki.

After breakfast, the gang went to school. When Tohru saw Suki, she just passed her. Tohru met with Hana, Uo, Momjio, and Haru.

Suki : looks like someone just can't face me today, after the wonderful kiss I gave Kyo yesterday.

Tohru tried to ignore her. Today, she was not gonna be all in her face.

Tohru fake smiled

Tohru : morning Suki.

Suki: what? You're gonna act like a weak bitch? Is that it?

Tohru just looked at her with a pissed look on her face.

Tohru : I'm trying to be the nice one here. You always gotta be starting with someone. But, I have someone for you, snickers.

Shiki came out.

Suki was blushing.

Shiki : hi Suki.

Suki: what happened to the nerd look?

Shiki: I decided to change. You know, I really like you. Even though you was my friend and all.

Suki blushed at him.

Suki: you did?

Shiki nodded.

Shiki: Tohru told me you was here.

Suki looked at Tohru and gave her a little smile.

Tohru winked and smiled.

Shiki: will you go out with me?

Suki eyes widened and she was blushing. Then she smiled.

Suki : yes. I would.

Shiki and Suki walked but Suki stopped and ran towards Tohru and hugged her.

Suki : I'm sorry. I shouldn't have acted like a spoiled brat.

Tohru eyes widened and she hugged her back.

Tohru : it's alright. I forgive you.

They both gave each year a bright smile. Suki waved goodbye. Tohru waved back.

Hana: nice one Tohru.

Uo: Suki is happy now.

Tohru : well, you gotta make someone happy.

The girls laughed. Then they did a little a dance.

Hana: at least she won't bother us anymore.

Tohru and girls jumped up and down and squealing. They were so happy. Then they did a their group step dance. The boys looked at them and smiled.

Tohru : let's go to class.

In class, the teacher announced that there was a dance. Tohru and girls give each other high fives. The dance was Friday.

Tohru : dance number three.

Uo: we've been to there dances for two years. We are juniors now. Let's look extremely hot.

Hana and Tohru nodded.

Tohru : Saturday, we'll get dress at my house.

Hana and Uo agreed.

Hana: weara different hair style. You had you're hair in a ponytail for two years, Tohru. Have you hair out and make it curly.

Tohru smiled.

Tohru : OK. I know the boys are going.

Class ended and Tohru told the boys that she was going to the dance. The boys decided to go to. Then Tohru forgot Kisa was here so she'll invite her. Tohru said she's going to the mall with Hana, Uo and Kisa.