Chapter 2 - The Skelebros

You stood up, and walked along the beaten track until you heard soft footsteps behind you. Heart racing, you sped up, and when you came up to a series of large bars, a low voice growled "Hey. Whatcha doin'? Don't ya know how 'ta greet a new pal? Turn around, and shake my hand." Slowly, cautiously, you spun around, when you came face to face with a skeleton! He had a red hoodie, with a white jagged fur rim around the hood, and a black top and shorts. The shorts had yellow stripes up the sides, and he was wearing red sneakers. His left eye was glowing red, and he had spiked teeth, one of which was golden. It was none of these that startled you, though, it was the fact that he had an electrical pad in his hand, that sent your muscles spasming and made you collapse to the floor. He laughed. "Hehehe! The old item in the hand trick. it's always funny, isn't it!". Immobile, you watched as another, taller, skeleton in a black top and trousers with yellow rims and a red tattered scarf, gloves and half-high boots came up behind the first and threw him back. "Nyeh heh! You finally gave me a human, Sans! With it's soul, I will be able to kill Undyne and take my place as Captain of the Royal Guard! That's if you don't get in the way, brother." "Hey, Who said I'd give it to you! I found it, Papyrus, I get to keep it." They started arguing, and soon got into an all-out battle. While they were distracted with each other, you regained control over your body and ran away, to a town. Cautiously, you look inside one of the houses, one with a sign saying 'Grillby's' on top of it, and every head turns your way. "A HUMAN!" They all shout, and you sprint out as fast as you can, eventually losing them outside a cave-like dark-blue area, when their voices appear. "You got away once, kid. You may not be completely incompetent." "Sans decided to keep you alive, for now. Asgore will be happier with a live specimen than a dead one." You nod silently, and let them take the lead. They take you into a beautiful, wide cavern with large, blue flowers and imitation stars on the ceiling. Immediately, the skelebros take charge, directing you to a dark corner to rest. You wrote about your day's experiences, and about Sans and Papyrus, and fell asleep.

Game saved