Chapter 9 - The True Good Inside

You were shaken gently awake, and felt a wet patch forming on your chest. As you regained consciousness, you realised that those were tears, coming from a certain skeleton. Opening your eyes, you were faced with a strangely familiar sight. There were eight Monsters around you, that resembled the monsters you saved. However, there was a small goat-monster instead of Flowey, Toriel had a long, purple dress on, Papyrus had a white top and blue pants on, and his scarf was whole, and every other monster had other outfits on too. Then Sans looked up at you, and cried out your name. You hug him, and kiss him sweetly, before taking out your soul. It only had a little S/C in it, and was instead made of a patchwork of the colours that the others had as souls. Sans took his soul out too, and an eighth of it was S/C. "You saved us, Y/N, it would be rude for us not to return the favour!" The love and gratitude the others gave you had built you a new soul. You had saved them. Toriel spoke up for the first time, "If you feel like you can stand, we have something to show you." With sans' help, you stood, and followed them back into the barrier room and...

The barrier... has broken.

They were free, at last.

A/N

That's the end! The Happy Ending has arrived. There is no unhappy ending either! So. That's the end of the story. If you wanted a sequel, I'm sorry, I can't give it to you. I can't write without a script and that was the end of it. So I hope you enjoyed, and I hope my excessive use of 'so' doesn't annoy you. Bye!