Chapter 3 - Smells Like Fish

Waking up, you felt strangely, alone. That was until you heard raised voices outside your overhang, and, naturally, went to check them out. You regretted your decision. A tall (though not as tall as Papyrus) lady with yellow eyes and teeth, large fin-ears, blue, scaly skin and bright red hair wearing a ripped black tank top with the outline of a broken heart in red, and a skinny, black pants tucked under red, knee-high, heeled boots stood arguing with Papyrus and Sans. "You're obviously hiding something in there, punks! Open up, I command you!" "No, b*tch, I don't follow your stupid orders!" "No, Undyne, We won't do as you say because your rank is higher than ours!" "If you won't let me in, I'll be forced to use force! You won't -*gasp*  A HUMAN! KILL IT IDIOTS KILL IT!"  The fish lady, presumably Undyne, materialised a spear out of thin air, and proceeded to throw it at you, creating more in the process. Sans dived in front of you to protect you, stopping the red spear with his red magic, and Papyrus sends a bone attack her way. Cursing them, Undyne deftly dodges the attacks, and while she dealt with the boys, you slipped off, then broke into a sprint. Soon, you came to a bucket with many Umbrellas inside, and because there were drips of water dropping from the ceiling, you took one, and put it to good use, when an aggressive voice perks up to your left. "Heh! You think you're so cool, staying dry like that, huh? You're judging me for not having arms, aren't you! I'm getting wet here, and you're so smug that you're staying dry!" "Hey, You can shelter under here while I walk, if you want!" you offered, gesturing under the umbrella. The kid grumbled something along the lines of "This means absolutely nothing" as he accepted your offer, and departed a while after, when you encountered a cave, where you camped out for the night (You thought it was night, you were tired), and ate food to recover health - when did you lose 7 health? You really didn't feel up to writing in your diary, but decided to anyway. Soon, you fell asleep...

Saving...

Saving...

Saving...

Saved!