Chapter 5: A Nightmare and a Dream Come True

You were in a long, yellow corridor, with pillars lining the sides. Papyrus was standing at the end, facing away from you. "You know what you did. No consideration. No remorse. You killed him. You killed... Sans." He turned around, his expression one of pure hatred, and fury. "You Dirty Brother Killer!" He attacks you fiercely, already depleting a large amount of health from you in a few hits. He hears footsteps behind him and, furious, he attacks the intruder, with the intent to kill. As the blow struck, and the victim fell to the ground, he recognised the face. "SANS!!!!!!" You both cried out."You... You MADE me do this, Y/N, You must pay. In Blood." In a couple of strikes, your world went dark...

You woke up screaming, but your mouth was being covered by a bony hand. You start crying uncontrollably, and suddenly realise who was keeping you quiet, sitting next to you, looking awkward and worried at the same time. You scramble over to him, leaping on top of him and pulling him into a tight hug, crying into his jacket. His face, and yours when you realise what you did, goes bright red. You still don't break apart. Eventually he accepts the hug, and presses his teeth to your forehead, like he was kissing you. You stiffen up, surprised, and he immediately gets out from beneath your grip, sitting down, and quickly turning into a tomato. Slowly, you rise from lying on your back, and crawl over to him, putting your face near his, and turning him to meet your eyes. "Sans." "I know, Y/N, I'm sorry, I shouldn't ha-" "Sans. It's okay. Just answer a question of mine. Is that how you really feel about me?" "..." Impossibly, he managed to turn even redder. "Sans..." "Y-Yes, Y/N, it is. I understand if you don't feel the same way bec-" He was cut off by your lips on his teeth. He soon pressed back, after getting over the shock, putting his hands behind your back, pulling you closer to him, as you did the same with his neck. Something touched to your lips, and, realising what it was, you tangled your tongue with his. He soon won, and you let him explore your mouth fully before he pulled, reluctantly, away. You gazed into each other's eyes, smiled, laid down, and fell asleep in a tight embrace.