{1.01}Invitation

For me, it was just another overrated day at work.

Being an assistant (more like servant) for a mathematician wasn't always easy. Almost constantly I had an errand to run.

I hurriedly walked into the building with a coffee and a bagel in my hand, nearly sprinting for my bosses' office, as he gets quite hungry at this time. Dr. Ian Malcolm, was a rather handsome man, in mine and many of the other office ladies' opinions. He wore dark grey or black every day, mindfully piecing together stylish outfits. He had dark curly hair and glasses with a thick frame. His skin was dark. He was at least 6'0. I mean, the guy was the literal definition of tall, dark, and handsome. Not to mention the slight hint of cologne that ever so slightly filled the offices air.

"Here's your raisin bagel with and extra packet of cream cheese and a mocha latte, no whip, made with soy, and 2 shots of espresso." I said placing all the food down on his desk. "The usual." I added with a smile.

"What would I do without you, Beth?" Ian asked sitting back in his chair smiling, accentuating his dimples.

His desk phone rang and he picked it up and answered with the usual "Ian Malcolm, choatician and mathematician. How can I help you?".

I can't help but snoop and hear a faint voice on the phone. "Mhm...yes... Biological attraction?... Ah ha ha Hammond yes yes... I- I'd love to...Dallas alright...Buh-bye." Ian murmurs as he anxiously taps a pen on the desk, cautiously eyeing me as I rearrange papers before him.

"What was that all about?" I question, making Dr. Malcolm grin.

"Well, I just got a call from a lawyer. His name is Mr. Gennaro. Odd man in my opinion. He asked for me to come with him and a couple others to give opinions about an amusement park, near end of construction. That man Mr. Hammond, who you know I have worked with, built it." Ian explained and took a long sip of his coffee.

"Alright, so what does that entail?" I asked, sitting down in the chair across from Dr. Malcolm's desk.

"I get flown to some island near Costa Rica over the weekend, with a few others who are also weighing in their opinion." Ian explains.

"Ah, okay. That sounds... interesting." I said cocking an eyebrow. Who and what could this all possibly be about?

"I want you to come with me, Beth." Dr. Malcolm says so nonchalant.

"To a mysterious island near Costa Rica... You want me to go with you? To do what?" I ask not understanding why he'd need me there.

"It'd be fun. Don't act like you won't love spending a tropical weekend with me." He grins, his eyes piercing through my skull it seems.

"Dr. Malcolm... is that appropriate?" I asked quietly.

"Don't act like you're so worried about things being appropriate, Beth. Mind you we have slipped a few... good times here and there. For all the company knows, you'll be assisting me on a major project business trip." Dr. Malcolm explains.

How can he just be so cool? I tighten my legs in my sitting position, and I feel as if he knows I'm doing so. He knows what he's doing bringing up the times we've had after hours. After everyone had left the building. Well, that was the case most of the times.

"Dr. Malcolm..." I begin as he stands up and saunters towards me, he bends down slightly to meet me face to face.

"Beth, are you so worried about appropriate, when your sweet little mouth moans my name in my ear as I have you pinned against that very filing cabinet?" He asks now rubbing his hand up and down my thigh, not minding the fact that he's entering my skirt.

I shiver as I feel my core getting warmer, wishing he'd just fuck me right now on his desk. But I knew I was nothing but another hole to screw to him so I quickly try to ignore the feeling.

"If you don't mind I need to fax those reports of yours to Morton." I say breathlessly, getting up from my seat, trying not to touch Dr. Malcolm as I do.

"Don't mind at all." Dr. Malcolm smiles. "Pack for 2 nights." he chuckles as I leave the office, shutting the door slowly behind me.

Two days later I found myself in Ian's office with a suitcase, dressed in not as formal clothing. Not even Ian had any idea of what kind of clothing to pack so I had prepared for what seemed right for an island.

"I'm ready." I announced as I walked through the door.

"Wow look at youuu!" he said smiling walking over. He held me out at arms length and scanned my body.

I wore my dark skinny jeans and a tight long sleeve black v neck.

"Grey and black as always, but still, looking nice." I said complimenting Ian. I wondered if the sun bothered him or not under those hot clothes.

"Ready to go?" asked Ian.

"Ready." I said walking out the door.

We were on our way.