{2.06}Definitely Not Home

"Ian..." I smiled reaching to my right hoping to find the warmth of Ian's body.

Instead my fingers traced across a cold hard floor. I opened my eyes.

My vision was blurry. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked at my surroundings. A bed made nicely was in front of me. Shelves stood next to the bed in a cramped space. I got onto my feet and turned around. A small kitchenette was to the left. A bathroom to my right. Next to the bathroom was a door and directly across from the bed was another door.

I looked on the floor and found a sleeping Ian, in what looked like a very uncomfortable position.

I dropped to my knees next to him. His glasses were on the ground next to him. I picked them up and cleaned them with the bottom of my dress, only to realize they were broken.

Oh crap. I don't know where I am, and I'm wearing a knee length dress and heels.

I brushed the problem away and pushed a piece of Ian's curly hair out of his face. I held my hand against his cold cheek and let a few tears of weakness roll down my cheek. I wiped the last of them off the tip of my nose and shook Ian. He was hurt and I knew I had to be strong for him.

"Ian... wake up. We have a major problem." I said softly running my fingers through his hair.

"Baby, I'll uh deal with it later if it's work stuff." He said reaching to the left, where I would be if we were in bed.

"No Ian. Get up." I said.

"Are you pregnant?" He asked with his eyes still shut grinning ear to ear.

"Ian. Get up. " I grouchily said.

"We can try again tonight if y- if you want to." He said grinned sitting up.

"Ian. We aren't ... home." . More tears ran down my face as I spat out the words.

"What is this place? He asked looking around.

"I'm not sure yet. I'm going to find out." I said starting to sit up.

Ian grabbed my dress and pleaded "Nooo. Why not try again for a baby now."

That offer is hard to give up.

"Later."

"Holy fuck- Ow!" Ian grumbled now with an open shirt, looking at the bandages that were clad against his skin.

I walked to the door next to the bathroom and opened it. A gush of wind blew in my face as I noticed we weren't on the ground. I looked down and saw we were at least 150 feet away from the ground. The soft hum of aircraft was in the air above. I screamed and slammed the door shut, landing on my butt. Heights terrify me.

"Where are we?" Ian asked now sitting up
wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Definitely not home." I whispered resting my head on his shoulder.

"It was him." He said. I knew who he was referring to.

"No no no no no no no..." I said as I began to cry.

"We will escape somehow. Like last time. It won't be easy though." Ian whispered rubbing my back.

I realized we were slightly swinging back and forth in a slow movement.

I felt a seasick-like irritation in my stomach. I got up and ran into the bathroom. I threw up into the toilet as Ian held back my hair.

"I have nothing to brush my teeth with." I sighed rubbing my head. I searched through the counters and found two toothbrushes and toothpaste. I looked in the cabinet under the sink and found hygiene things. I decided to search more after brushing my teeth. I looked through the kitchenettes cabinets and found plates, cups, bowls, forks, knives, spoon, and etc. In the fridge was fruit, sandwiches, water, and a bunch of other stuff.

In the shelves were clothes for me and Ian. Just plain dull colored t-shirts and pants.

"What the hell is this?" I asked myself.

I layed back in the bed and sighed. Ian did the same.

"What now?" He asked staring at the ceiling.

"We find out what's in that other door and pray it won't kill us." I sarcastically said.

"Just be careful." He said as I got up.

"Oh, I'm not that clumbsy." I said rolling my eyes.

I opened the door just to find a foot by foot wide of space and another door.

A bunch of lab equipment was scattered all over the place. I backed up and closed the door.

Probably a bunch of stuff I would accidently break.

I sat down on the edge of the bed and stared dumbly at the ground.

Ian fake cleared his throat to get my attention.

I looked back and he grinned patting the spot of the bed next to him. I smiled back and cuddled up against him.

"At least we will die together." I joked.

"Don't say that just yet." Ian said running his fingers through my hair.

"I love you. I want you to know that." I said looking up.

"And you know I'm crazy about you too." He smiled kissing my forehead.

"This is like one of those reoccurring nightmares isn't it?"

"I guess that's uh one way to put it." Ian chuckled.

"I hope that old man dies." I said gritting my teeth.

*beep* "I can hear that." *beep*

"What was that?" Ian asked looking around.

*beep* "Oh if I were to tell you , you would lose your cool." *beep*

"Hammond. This isn't a game. You are risking our lives." I snapped looking quickly around the room for a speaker of some kind.

*beep* "You're right. It isn't a game, but it is my business that's being jeopardized." *beep*

"You are going to pay for this." I scolded.

*beep* "Yes I will be paying for this. I will pay you and Ian a generous amount of money each." *beep*

"We don't want your money." I wanted to scream.

*beep* "Whatever. You'll be going to the other island associated with the park and I want you to see what's there. Take pictures for me too. We can use what's still there. You will be landing shortly. Good luck. *beep*

With a gut wrenching feeling, we descended from the sky and onto the ground with a thud. We ran out of the trailer hoping to find the pilot of the aircraft, but it was too late. The aircraft quickly rose in the air. On the side of the aircraft it read "InGen".

I shook the bird into the sky and stomped around cursing like a sailor.

"Ian?" I heard another female voice call out.
We both turned around to some awkward looking red head woman and two other guys.
"Sarah?" Ian called out smiling and waving.

What the heck does he think he is smiling about? I'm not going to let some redhead freak get into our way. And she better not even think about Ian in a "more than friends way".

Now we have more peoples lives we have to look out for. Great.