{2.10}Ludlow and The Baby T-Rex

Time passed and the sun was going to go down in an hour or so. We decided to peer what was going on below us.

Nick, Ian, and I sat on the ledge of the cliff and looked through our binoculars. The other campers in Jeeps were chasing after some herbivore families and capturing them. They stunned them with long poles in the neck and locked them up.

"Why would they do that?" I asked.

"They want to sell them to the public. They want to create Jurassic Park again but near the city, pretty much." Nick explained.

"They think they're in herbivore territory." Sarah spoke up.

"They are aren't they?" Ian asked.

"They are on a game trail, Ian. That's no mans land."

The sun eventually came down and Sarah decide to take a look at what was happening now. I decided to join her.

We saw that the hunters were busy singing, dancing, laughing. They probably weren't aware that they could die in the next couple of hours. Sarah had her attention on the dinosaurs they captured.

"Looks like they went for small herbivores or scavengers." she said.

Ian came up to us and put his hand around my waist.

"Hello there." he whispered in my ear.

"Ian I'm busy." I laughed.

"Not for long." he joked making me turn around and kiss him.

"They are hunting these animals, Ian. They need to stay here. Don't they see what happened to normal people like us after visiting a park with dinosaurs, going wrong?" I said looking up into his brown eyes.

"It's not going to be successful and they're going to shut it down." he said running his fingers through my hair soothingly.

"This is why Hammond tried to get us here so early. He knew they were coming." Sarah whispered taking a step back.

Eddie and Nick walked up next to us and took a look too.

"Every tool they have is state of the art." Eddie said.

"I can't believe Peter Ludlow is running all of this." Nick replied amazed.

"He isn't. Look at the guy walking past the fire." Eddie said.

I looked through my binoculars and saw 2 men walking with weapons over their shoulders.

"Night is falling people. Let's get some sleep." Sarah announced walking back to the campsite.

"Absolutely, hah yes. We've indulged our curiosity long enough. Beth and I will be in the trailer with Eddie who will try to signal someone. Who wants to join?" Ian said.

"We are nowhere near done yet, Ian." Sarah whined.

"Your work here has been invalidated by their presence. What Hammond needed to sway the public opinion was a record of his lost world before it was found. It's too late for that." Ian said sternly.

"Hammond told me these guys might show up. He said he honestly thought we'd be done by the time they got here. But in case we didn't, he sent a back up plan." Nick spoke still peeking through the binoculars.

"What back up plan?" Sarah asked.

"Me." Nick muttered. He got down on one knee and emptied his backpack in the ground.

"Sarah, I have to get Beth off this island now. I'll take Kelly too. I'll ask you guys one more time and not again. Are you coming with us?" Ian said angry.