{1.11}Back Home

I once again woke up on Ian's shoulder. He had dozed off himself and rested his head on top of mine.

"Are we almost there?" I whispered to Chase.

"Yes ma'am." Chase replied, looking back at us in the rearview mirror.

I shook Ian awake.

"Wake up, Ian." I whispered.

"Huh?" he groaned, stretching.

"We're almost home." I told him, sitting up.

"Oh okay." he groaned again taking his glasses off and rubbing his temple.

We stopped in the parking lot in Ian's apartment. It was still dark outside.

I reached over to open the door, then I heard the car door lock click.

"Wait." Chase bellowed.

I sat back.

"You don't tell anyone who saved you. You can't tell how you were saved. Or we could face a really bad problem with the government of Costa Rica. " Chase informed us.

"We won't tell anyone. We swear." Ian said putting his hands up as if we were about to be shot.

"Welcome home." Chase said unlocking the doors.

We grabbed our luggage and I followed Ian into his apartment.

He dug a key out of his suitcase and unlocked the door.

It was a really nice apartment. A huge kitchen with a bunch of space. A patio, a huge living room with a flat screen tv.

We dropped our luggage by the door and Ian grabbed my hand and took my to his room.

He had a huge king bed and a tv sitting on a dresser. Too bad he doesn't have anyone to share all this with.

We both just stripped down and climbed into bed.

We faced each other and Ian pushed a piece of my hair out of my face. Just like in Costa Rica.

"I want to make you mine." he whispered.

"Okay." I replied sleepily.

"Maybe uh we could make this official." he said yawning.

"That sounds wonderful, Ian." I said drifting off to sleep.

I felt that one last final kiss goodnight, as I slipped into unconsciousness.