{1.06}Finding Ian

I got up and brushed the mud off my butt. I took the gun strap and hung it over my shoulder.

I started to walk toward where I saw Ian get thrown and Gennaro eaten.

I reached to where the debris of the bathroom was. Blood was everywhere. I gagged and winced as I thought of Gennaro being eaten alive.

That's when I heard a familiar groaning sound.

"Ian! Where are you?" I yelled frantically looking around in the ground.

There was limited light as it must've been late in the evening.

I followed his groans and then I spotted his shattered glasses. I picked them up to examine and that's when I saw him.

I dropped to my knees and threw off all of the debris that had fallen on him.

"Oh my God! Ian!" I screamed. He sat up the best he could, grabbed my neck, and kissed me.

"Beth." he said breathily.

I looked him over and found a huge bloody gash upon his leg, as well as some cuts and bruises on his abdomen.

"Take off your belt." I order.

"I almost died... you want to do this right here, right now?" Ian asks.

"No, give it to me." I order again. He wearily took the belt off, plopping it next to me.

I took his belt, and tightened it around his leg.

"Here, this tourniquet will have to do til we get help..." I sigh. "If there is any."

A bright light shone on us and I looked back to find Ellie with a flashlight running toward us.

"Come on let's get you guys out of here. It's not safe." she said helping Ian up.

Muldoon was with her and yelled "Come one hurry up, the Rex is coming back!"

Ellie cautiously helped Ian into the back seat of the Jeep. He propped his leg onto the side of the car.

I climbed in next to him and slid over to his side, eyeing his wounds again.

The roar was heard again and I looked behind us to see the Rex again.

"OH MY GOD!" Ellie screamed.

Muldoon whipped us around in the Jeep, slamming the gas.

"Oh God we're gonna die this time!" I screamed.

The Rex made its move and tried to take a bite but was held back my a vine it's leg got stuck in.

"Think they'll have that on the tour?" Ian joked.

We made it to the visitors center, finally.

Ellie and I helped Ian up the stairs and inside and took us to the control room where Hammond and Arnold were.

"Let me see if I can find a first aid kit." Ellie suggested, running off the the other side of the room.

Ian was laying on the floor on his side, shirtless.

I won't lie. He does look pretty good like that, even if he was caked with blood and mud.

"You okay?" Ian asked taking my hurt arm gently and looking over it.

"Yeah, I just fell. But I'm fine." I had a high tolerance for pain.

Ellie walked over holding a first aid box.

"Here you go, guys." she said with a warm smile.

"Thanks." Ian and I said together.

I dug through the box and found a rag and hydrogen peroxide. I gently dabbed around the wound on his leg.

He closely watched, being still as I cleaned the wound.

"You have beautiful hands." he said smirking softly. He was still charming although his leg was almost bitten off just 45 minutes ago.

"Haha thank you." I said still focusing on the cut.

It was deep and pus began to seep out of it. I found a roll of gauze and non stick band aid sheets.

I placed the sheets down and wrapped his leg with gauze.

"Thank you, Beth." Ian softly said wincing as he tried to move his leg.

"You're welcome, Ian." I replied now starting to clean my own cut. "We're gonna have to get you some morphine soon, though. That cut is too major."

I finished off and looked at Ian, who smiled back up at me.

"I have uh, a break room with a couch bed. If you two would like to facilitate it until we get the others and the morphine? We're safe in here." Hammond piped up.

"Sure, alright." I say helping Ian up.

We are led to the small break area, which to my surprised isn't totally shitty.

I make the bed, with the sheets I was given and help Ian into it.

"Now what the hell was that?" I ask shutting the door.

"I don't know. Let's just hope they don't shoot us and kill us over liability." Ian jokes.

"That's not funny." I say sitting in the bed next to him.

"Why don't you say we... entertain ourselves til I get my morphine?" Ian suggests.

"Ian... your leg..." I start.

"Screw the leg, I wanna do what I was planning to do. Fucked up leg or not." he says, tracing my breast.

"Ian..." I breathe.

His cold, long fingers find their way up my shirt, grabbing my left breast. I slowly peel my shirt off, revealing my black lace bra and smooth skin.

"Look at you..." he says. "Come here." I straddle him and help him out of his shirt, throwing it to the side and feeling him get hard right underneath me. I place my hands on his chest, letting him admire me.

His hands trail up my sides and make their way to my back. Rubbing circles up to my bra, he then unclips it and lets it fall. I pick it up and let it fall to the ground haphazardly next to his shirt.

"You're so beautiful." he softly says.

He's never called me anything more than a slut or a whore. He's thrown in that I'm sexy, but never beautiful.

"Thank you." I say after a short hesitation.

I wriggle out of my pants and panties and let them join the party of the other forgotten articles of clothing.

In the blink of an eye, Ian's hand is around my neck and pulling me into kiss him. This time it all feels so much more passionate, still rough, but almost loving.

I unzip his pants and guide his member out of his boxers and let the cold air hit it before I climb on top of him.

I start slow, but start to pick up to pace. Riding him just rough enough that it was familiar, but still oh so good.

"Beth..." he moans, his big hands groping both of my breasts.

"Ian..." I say returning the moans, letting him know that I loved the feeling of him inside of me.

I ride him faster, starting to feel myself come to an orgasm.

His hands remove themselves from my breasts and make their way towards my hands. Holding them tightly as I start to come to a climax.

"Ian!" I moan, finally finishing. I feel myself come all over him. Electricity rushed through me, and I felt as if I were floating.

I carefully get off and lay next to him, kissing his chest, his arms, kissing his lips. I wanted all of Ian Malcolm.

"Oh, Beth." I can almost hear his smile.

"Ian." I smile back.

And so swiftly, I fall into a deep sleep.